Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    So, you mean that 1 hour of any food give us 1 runestone and we need to harvest 40 hours of food to earn these 40 pieces?
    It has been always like this, so I suppose this will be the same

Executive Chef
    I think its like that,like world event.in chapter 5 you need 5pumpwings.so you left with 2 free farms.so you can plant in 2 farms 20 hour plants and you will get 40 rumestones.you can plant those even day before so callcule it so it can be harvest at the right time.right after you finish the halls quest.or after you harvest 5 pumpwings plant 8 hour plants in 5 farms and you will get on time to finish breeding .
    I think its like that,this is my 2nd event that I play and maybe I'm wrong.the only way to finish at time and not spend gold.
    If I'm wrong .....sorry.....please corect me.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 10-28-15 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Not wrote all post

New Resident
    The Dragon Tales icon is not showing up on my secondary account (iOS device). Does anyone know how to fix this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moleculamide View Post
    Thanks Rasike, before I purchased the noble crystal I was able to win against higher level dragons with my lower level dragons...now that I have the noble crystal...it seems the dragons I have to battle against are getting harder to beat.

Ok good to know new dragons will show up with new tournament. I was planning to wait till Friday to start the tales :-) hopefully I will have a decent amount of food stockpiled by then.

One last question how does one get dynamite and use the dynamite to get food? I saw a post on this thread earlier about using dynamite for food. Is the dynamite for android players only?
    Once you reach level 80 in your game, the right side of the mine opens. See thread for more info...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....t=mining+guide

Fashion Designer
    Moleculamide, you are very welcome! I'm not sure if it's more difficult to win in the arena because of buying the noble crystal. It seems TL changed something recently and it is more difficult to win against low level dragons for me. I keep loosing against baby dragons more often than against 10-14 level dragons! I believe it is also more difficult to win for higher level players too.
    You get dynamite after finishing breeding. When mining in the mine for expansions, you get extra coins and extra food as bonus. It is important not to expand too much with the mine pieces because the expansion area is limited to 40 expansions. After expanding them all, the mine for expansions will be closed. If you will stop expanding in time, you can still mine for food and coins.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Once you reach level 80 in your game, the right side of the mine opens. See thread for more info...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....t=mining+guide
    Thanks rogue bee! I figured out the dynamite thing after doing some more reading on the forums :-) good to know u get more food with dynamite :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Moleculamide, you are very welcome! I'm not sure if it's more difficult to win in the arena because of buying the noble crystal. It seems TL changed something recently and it is more difficult to win against low level dragons for me. I keep loosing against baby dragons more often than against 10-14 level dragons! I believe it is also more difficult to win for higher level players too.
    You get dynamite after finishing breeding. When mining in the mine for expansions, you get extra coins and extra food as bonus. It is important not to expand too much with the mine pieces because the expansion area is limited to 40 expansions. After expanding them all, the mine for expansions will be closed. If you will stop expanding in time, you can still mine for food and coins.
    Thanks again Rasike! Good to know about the expansion and food limitation...knowing my goal oriented personality I would of probably expanded till I hit the max. And am I correct in my assumption that dynamite gives you more food than bombs? I think I read somewhere you can get 1000 apples with dynamite...bombs are a bit limiting.

So good strategy to stockpile food for the tales would be to use the mines too :-)

Thanks everyone for your tips and help :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    It has been always like this, so I suppose this will be the same
    I hope so, cause i don't like game's surprises
    Thanks for your answer!
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I think its like that,like world event.in chapter 5 you need 5pumpwings.so you left with 2 free farms.so you can plant in 2 farms 20 hour plants and you will get 40 rumestones.you can plant those even day before so callcule it so it can be harvest at the right time.right after you finish the halls quest.or after you harvest 5 pumpwings plant 8 hour plants in 5 farms and you will get on time to finish breeding .
    I think its like that,this is my 2nd event that I play and maybe I'm wrong.the only way to finish at time and not spend gold.
    If I'm wrong .....sorry.....please corect me.
    Or, if you have enchanted farms and plenty of coins, you can plant 7 Diamondates (5h*7=35 Runestones) and then 7 Rushrooms (1h*7=7 Runestones) and you will have 42 Runestones in 6 hours and 7.700 fruits. Alternative to Diamondates, if you havent' many coins, you can plant 7 Pumpwings.
    Actually, you can plant whatever you like and suits the best to your account needs, but of course if you want to plant Scalypears (20h), you have to do it from the previous day to be in time for the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I hope so, cause i don't like game's surprises
    Thanks for your answer!

Or, if you have enchanted farms and plenty of coins, you can plant 7 Diamondates (5h*7=35 Runestones) and then 7 Rushrooms (1h*7=7 Runestones) and you will have 42 Runestones in 6 hours and 7.700 fruits. Alternative to Diamondates, if you havent' many coins, you can plant 7 Pumpwings.
    Actually, you can plant whatever you like and suits the best to your account needs, but of course if you want to plant Scalypears (20h), you have to do it from the previous day to be in time for the goal.
    yes these works too 6h,just to plant it right after you harvest act 1 in chapter 5 until hunted hall is completed in 2h.you need to wait 4 more houers to strart next act,and that is to breed Banshe dragon with another dragon(don't know how long that will take)

I started today and already know I'm going to throw the tournament starting Friday so that I'm fighting easy battles all the way until Day 8 (or chapter 8) (Also cause I NEVER win tournaments without massive gold spending). The tournament will end on Day 9 (chap. 9) and then the final day will leave me fighting 5 regular battles which shouldn't be an issue. Luckily I have 210k food saved but I really wanted to feed my diamond babies to LVL 15
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123