Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Frozen Frenzy Mania

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Do you know the ad that is making your game freeze?
    I think it?s Royal Match, and it happens every time I complete a level. The ad pops up as I?m trying to continue to the next level. It?s not one I?m trying to watch for reward, it just pops up on its own. I watch the ad for 30 seconds, try to click past it and the another 12 second counter with a frozen screen comes up. It never counts down, you cannot close the ad, you just have to restart the game, and you have to start the next level with a new life (when ordinarily you would advance to the next level on the same life since you successfully completed the level).

Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    I think it?s Royal Match, and it happens every time I complete a level. The ad pops up as I?m trying to continue to the next level. It?s not one I?m trying to watch for reward, it just pops up on its own. I watch the ad for 30 seconds, try to click past it and the another 12 second counter with a frozen screen comes up. It never counts down, you cannot close the ad, you just have to restart the game, and you have to start the next level with a new life (when ordinarily you would advance to the next level on the same life since you successfully completed the level).

Or I get a “processing” screen that freezes and I have to restart the game.
    Either way, every time I complete a level I have to restart the game.

So…still lots of freezing issues, with lots of the ads. Ads popping up after I’ve already started a life, then freezing, and I have to restart the game, lose a life. Not any particular ad, it’s most ads. Lots of “processing” messages when I win a level and try to advance to the next level. Seems to freeze, have to quit, lose a life. Don’t mind watching occasional ads, but the ads in this game are excessive, and often 90 seconds long. I don’t seem to be able to leave a review or any message for the developers except here. Hoping you can pass it along. This game is a lot of fun, better than Candy Crush, but the ads ruin it

Farm Supplier
    I play using ios and Your ads are constantly causing game crashes or are excessively long. Please do something about it as it?s really annoying when you have to restart the game and lose a life as a result. Plus nobody is trying to sit through your long ass 2 minute ads. This game is fun but not worth the frustration. I will be deleting the app if the problem is not resolved soon.

Farm Supplier
    The iOS version has an ad that appears to be inescapable currently - the Monopoly Solitaire one. An x for closing the ad never pops up and clicking anywhere just brings up the App Store.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12