Thread: Too Many Counters- Please look into this!

Lightbulb Too Many Counters- Please look into this!

I would like to put in a request that S8 could accelerate the selling rate. With ovens coming out so frequently which has increased supply of baked goods we should be able to sell more at a quicker rate.

I have counters of food just sitting there and the seasons are changing. I have summer goods carrying into November.

It would be a good rule when when we have reached level 4 baking of a dessert that all servings should be sold within 15 days period. This would save space in my bakery and wouldn't have off season items sold at a current time. An abundance of players have counters taking up space and the food just sits there.

I agree completely! i have like over 100,000 of two things and it's gonna take forever for them to sell!

Host(ess)
    I have a problem with this as well. It would be nice if the costumers could consume food as fast as we put it out! I no longer use the maximum amount of ovens, because I have too much food. I did some calculating to see how long it will take for all the food to get eaten. I currently have about 4.5 million plates of food. It will take about 170 days for all of that food to get eaten! And that's if I stop making food all together. However, new ovens and new goals continue to come out, so if I stop making food, I won't be able to win the prizes.

I would like to suggest two possible solutions for this:

1. I recommend making it possible for the selling rate to increase as you level up. That way, players who are still in the early stages of the game are not overwhelmed by the speed of costumers, but as they increase their number of ovens, more costumers are able to come in.

2. It would be nice to have the ability to lock a counter so that costumers can focus on other counters of food first. I currently have 74 counters. If I were able to lock half of them and let the costumers focus on the other half, I would be able to get rid of counters more quickly. That way, I can focus on the counters that have smaller amounts of food first and I can clear counters faster.

Host(ess)
    Seriously guys, I now have 4.7 million plates of food. I'm only using 10 ovens and I'm still making too much!

I agree with this completely. I have already sold out all my old food after I stopped cooking. Now I've only been making gingerbread cookies/cinnamon rolls/cappuccino which are 8-10 coins a plate. Along with some red velvet cake or earl grey tea.

However, these foods sell out too quickly before I cook the next batch since they take a long time. So I do wish the speed of selling could just be increased with leveling up so that normal food can sell off.

Executive Chef
    I agree with above, I see multiple threads on this though with no response from Storm8...so don't think they will or want to do it for us though

MY ID MAJA_MADAGASKAR-ANDROID 4.2.2. -BAKERY STORY LEVEL 23 -

I closed my bakery (1) - next day - food is empty! (RS1) Whats this? -Mouse?-Theft?

My counters-food put together (RS1) -When I to bake new cake or coffee! -Why not Shopping Store?

Its only a game! -But somethimes is this not logical? -very too long wait for latte (bs1) -spaghetti (rs1)

No more goals in rs1 -see bs1 -must buy not so nice deco and so expensive parts - for next rezept buy new machine?

TODAY MY PROBLEMS: GOALS #5 SWEET T....
    I DON'T COOK MILCHSHAKE -GOALS- I SEARCH -ALL VERY LITTLE COOKINGBOOKS -

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Maja_Madagaskar View Post
    MY ID MAJA_MADAGASKAR-ANDROID 4.2.2. -BAKERY STORY LEVEL 23 -

I closed my bakery (1) - next day - food is empty! (RS1) Whats this? -Mouse?-Theft?

My counters-food put together (RS1) -When I to bake new cake or coffee! -Why not Shopping Store?

Its only a game! -But somethimes is this not logical? -very too long wait for latte (bs1) -spaghetti (rs1)

No more goals in rs1 -see bs1 -must buy not so nice deco and so expensive parts - for next rezept buy new machine?

TODAY MY PROBLEMS: GOALS #5 SWEET T....
    I DON'T COOK MILCHSHAKE -GOALS- I SEARCH -ALL VERY LITTLE COOKINGBOOKS -
    Closing your bakery or restaurant by blocking the door is not a design element of the game, so the food will continue to sell. That's why when you logged back into game food was missing . The best option would be to keep the door unblocked and remove your chairs. This way you stock food but they cannot eat any. Your rating will go down but that's not a big deal. After you stock enough food, just keep the game open while the smiley faces go back up to 100 again. And goals are monthly, new ones most likely this Wednesday on both BS and RS.