Thread: Cottage maximum

Rhino Keeper

Cottage maximum

Anybody else able to have more than 23 cottages? I can't.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You can have 40 Town Buildings. It also apparently includes the Faerie Bulb toward this total.

Rhino Keeper
    It won't let me have over 23. I put all my other buildings in storage and it still says I'm at my limit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    It won't let me have over 23. I put all my other buildings in storage and it still says I'm at my limit.
    Unfortunately, putting them in storage won't help. If you have level 1 farmhouses, you can sell those (fairly easily replaced with 10 wood and stone each).

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe the limit is lower for low level players ? Cos I'm level 37 ,I could only place 28 cottages ,after selling all my farmhouses..and I have 2 marketplaces,1 windmill and 1 tavern...I haven't reached the faerie bulb goal so that's out of question..so my limit is 32 for town buildings

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Maybe the limit is lower for low level players ? Cos I'm level 37 ,I could only place 28 cottages ,after selling all my farmhouses..and I have 2 marketplaces,1 windmill and 1 tavern...I haven't reached the faerie bulb goal so that's out of question..so my limit is 32 for town buildings
    I think you're right. The limit seems to get progressively higher as you level up.