Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 28th October 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CassieJo84 View Post
    Looks to me like the girl is a female vampire who just woke up. I have no issues with it. Halloween! Anyways, could have been better, though I do like this more than bakery's update.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

the girl in the casket looks like a vampire who just woke up. i actually really like this update. its much better than what bakery story and fashion story got

Executive Chef
    I love those tables! I'll also stock up on chairs for a later time. One day I'm gonna have enough items to do a complete red and black eatery. The coffin girl doesn't offend me. She's smiling. I see it as the kids playing at some Halloween theme park or something.

The Decor is too cutesy but they're just items I'm going to save for next year anyways. Can't be bothered to decorate for Halloween.

I still need to start finishing the goals on the drink machine.

Will I get this update even though im not done with the previous goal update of september? there is still 15 days left for the goal to time up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMau View Post
    Will I get this update even though im not done with the previous goal update of september? there is still 15 days left for the goal to time up
    Yes,you will get it.this is weekly update.if you are on IOS you will get it right away.if you are on android,maybe you will have to download new version in day or two.depends when comes out from google play or where ever you download games.follow by reeding forum so you can find out whats new version title.or go to S8 and see yourself.

Grand Emperor
    This vampire theme is so much better than the forever couple theme in bs. The female vampire doesn't bother me, at least it isn't another couple sitting at table. I'm please this is a more grown up theme.

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointed another drink machine. I wish the new Bakery story Ghost appliance was here. Restaurant story needs a cookie machine. I mentioned ghost cookies in my previous post. I hope the Spooky a Chest is re-released. Fire Pit Grill too. Mummy pizza and Vampire cookies would be cute for the new release instead of all drinks. Would like to see more diversity too.

Fashion Designer
    isnt it due out yet? >.< waiting to go to bed.....hoping for big halloween sale.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    isnt it due out yet? >.< waiting to go to bed.....hoping for big halloween sale.....
    I still have about two hours to go here yet.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Yes,you will get it.this is weekly update.if you are on IOS you will get it right away.if you are on android,maybe you will have to download new version in day or two.depends when comes out from google play or where ever you download games.follow by reeding forum so you can find out whats new version title.or go to S8 and see yourself.
    Oh im relieved, thank you! :-) On another note awesome update, can't wait to buy it all.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast