Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 28th October 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    wow just look at the comparison from then n now art
    That's what I thought! I have no Halloween stuff from past years AT ALL so I guess my Halloween places (restaurant and bakery) will be only for kids. Cute n funny. Not spooky n scary at all lol. Oh well, still better than nothing like on FS.. :/

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    this is really bad!!! why thay diden't put tables that match with those chairs????this tables in update pick are not best option for me!!I dont like them,thay look retro and not old like chairs!
    I saw a neighbor pair the new chairs with Haunted Tables (the black ones with cobwebs at the corners). Those seem to go really well together, but I'm not sure if the tables are still available anywhere :/
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    wow just look at the comparison from then n now art
    Yeah, that too. I feel like the art style has degraded a bit as well Not that it's any less detailed, but all the characters lately have this weird border around their mouth that makes it look like they have a milk mustache. It's weird.

Also, the diversity thing, but S8 doesn't seem to want to even acknowledge that, so...
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Wow who did the old art? Get them back please.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Yeah, that too. I feel like the art style has degraded a bit as well Not that it's any less detailed, but all the characters lately have this weird border around their mouth that makes it look like they have a milk mustache. It's weird.

Also, the diversity thing, but S8 doesn't seem to want to even acknowledge that, so...
    hahaha i noticed that too.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Wow who did the old art? Get them back please.
    bloody hell even the coffin looked more better in the older one. the newer one looks like some cheap cartoon coffin
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    yes I saw a planty of tables from years before and that one too at my neighburs place,but.... I play the game since last Thanksgiving(almoust a year) so I have like 0 decors from previous years...........and I really need LTO !!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Really? I'm seriously disappointed - not just because I would have liked to purchase past items, but because S8 had a really prime opportunity this week to release an LTO that tied in with this week's theme.

Vampire party? Check. Vampire waking up from her (used-to-be) eternal slumber? Check. New vampire appliance which has bar-like drinks? Check.

Did no one at Storm8 think to re-introduce the Vampire Bartender (2nd pic below) to go with this? Really?

Today's update theme

Spooky Chest (Vampire Bartender is 1st place)

I'm... just kinda lost for words. It would have fit in so perfectly, and they just completely missed the opportunity. LOL.
    SMH. There is such an obvious disconnect between THEM and US. Makes me wonder why we even have this forum in the first place. I really just can't be bothered sometimes.

Fashion Designer
    The chairs would look so much better with double
    black & red tableclothed tables. Love the chairs!

I bought the shrine tables to go with chairs.
    Color pallette on tables look good with chairs.

Laughing about the Haunted Mirror because of the similarity between it
    and other mirror (titled: Mirror, Mirror) previously designed.

Executive Chef
    Well can't vampires not see themselves in mirrors?? Lol

Fashion Designer
    ^LOL! Too funny and sooo true.

Vampires cast no reflection & supposedly can't be photographed as well.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast