Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 28th October 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PM14X View Post
    Great update! I love the recipes in the new oven very cute !
    Also decorations for coins are always welcome in my bakery =D
    So glad I didn't spend gems in the candy couple table the design is very similar to this new one .
    Yes me too. I find the recipes very cute. I also bought the decor for coins not gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	274.2 KB 
ID:	25478
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	199.6 KB 
ID:	25479
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree with zzzzcafe and rocketsmama... I was hoping for/wanted something scary and am so so disappointed. But hey!... u never know, maybe S8 will surprise us all with some LTO on Fri (but am pretty sceptical lol ). All I want is the haunted hse/TOT hse and I will be happy... very, very happy in fact, indeedy do

Thanks deekathleen and bakerling - the update finally arrived. I actually paid stupid money for 3 windows lol. But am grateful that they weren't gems priced

Piesandcream - I got the oven and am so glad it wasn't for gems... else I wouldn't have got it!!!

Host(ess)
    Getting tired of the OVEN ELAMENT as the part for goals!!!
    Why can't we use springs, screws gears sheets ? When will we have basic parts to use as goal parts? !!!!

Fashion Designer
    Actually an oven element would be considered a regular part.
    But sooo definitely know where you're coming from.

I get the table and chair thing. Above ground graves, like you'd see in New Orleans, etc..
    Just think that they could be a bit more weathered and perhaps benches
    instead of chairs! Though I love the chairs!

Would be nice to see black windows with a night sky.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    <snip>

oh i just got this: all these people are dead. it really is a ghostly update, it's just that arrowhead guy is the only one who died of visible injury. haloed guy apparently was a really good person. and colonial couple aren't in costume, that's what they were wearing when they died in the 1700s. S8 should have made them more see-through.
    Yes, this.

Boy with the arrow is William Tell's son. Dad was trying to shoot an apple off his head and missed.

Thank you for pointing out how there is very little diversity in the game pixie gamer!

It always upsets me when displays almost always feature only beige characters. I don't bother to make space for the goal rewards or to buy those biege-only displays for my bakery. Natasha Sweet was a cute and none-beige character from a couple of years ago. She should be brought back. I keep her in a prominent spot in my bakery.

The bots on Kindle/Android where updated and are now more diverse, S8 should follow through with that change and release more diverse people in ALL displays!

Farm Supplier
    Sgoetzinger99 - u really made me chuckle at your comment... thanks I needed a good laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Boy with the arrow is William Tell's son. Dad was trying to shoot an apple off his head and missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Headstone Oven

Attachment 25475 parts needed to build Headstone Oven

Enjoy. happy baking
    Time to start collecting OVEN ELEMENTS...yet again!

Quote Originally Posted by PostreDulce12 View Post
    Thank you for pointing out how there is very little diversity in the game pixie gamer!

It always upsets me when displays almost always feature only beige characters. I don't bother to make space for the goal rewards or to buy those biege-only displays for my bakery. Natasha Sweet was a cute and none-beige character from a couple of years ago. She should be brought back. I keep her in a prominent spot in my bakery.

The bots on Kindle/Android where updated and are now more diverse, S8 should follow through with that change and release more diverse people in ALL displays!
    I completely agree with you both. Hopefully it's something they will at least consider in future updates.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast