Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Food I need food ..... I'm not alone there either

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    We definitely need 3 more farms to bring the total to 10. We already have a crop for $75,000 that yields 800 diamondates & 5hrs...what I'd like to see are crops of 1000 for $150,000 or so & make it 3hrs. Those of us on level 150 need to remember that those on lower levels don't have the build of cash that some of us might, so it needs to still be attainable for all players...so add the crop above, then perhaps add another option for say $350,000 that yields 3000 & make it for 1hr. Bottom line is they are going to have to give us a way to obtain more food or stop releasing so many dragons! I can't even count the number of dragons I have yet to raise to level 10 much less level 15!! There's absolutely NO WAY for the average player to play this game every single hour of the day because the majority of us have lives..families..jobs..etc. I mean come on TL/S8...give us a break! We don't have to have a new 'event' & new a dragon(s) every single week! Make it every 2 weeks & alternate them..release a couple of new dragons, then wait 2 weeks and give us a tourney...2 weeks and a community event, but this every single week thing is ridiculous..plus releasing new dragons at the same time?! It's just too much! Give us time to catch everything up...please!!!!
    Well, personally I like getting tons of new dragons, but I agree it can get a little out of hand.
    More farms would be nice too, but they take up a lot of space. I'm thinking another "upgrade" of the farms would be great, especially for high level players. Three new crops with a very high cost and yield to use up all those coins! Back when I was at a lower level even the Upgrapes, Rushrooms and Diamondates were almost impossible to get...
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Banned
    My dragons are hungry too. They also need more habitats to live in so they can come out of their eggs. TL makes the game way too hard to play properly. Give us better food options and increase the habitat limit once and for all. **** the cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    not more farms but bigger crops ! even 1000 crops is not enough ! we need 3000-5000 crops ! 6000 for 6h would be great and at whatever cost !
    (1000000 coins for example)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    My dragons are hungry too. They also need more habitats to live in so they can come out of their eggs. TL makes the game way too hard to play properly. Give us better food options and increase the habitat limit once and for all. **** the cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The habitat situation is ok for now in my island but it could get bad in the near future with all the dragons they're releasing. It's awesome that we have so much more space to expand now but the habitat limit should be increased according to that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    From what I've learned since the Dragon Tales became available for Android, you'd have to have about 200k food to do it all. That's a LOT of food!
    I'm trying to slowly stock up because trying to grow so much food so fast during the tales is tiresome and sometimes not doable at all.
    TL is good at making things hard to accomplished with out spending / speeding with gold. Many of these events is to get money out of your pocket and into their pockets.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    TL is good at making things hard to accomplished with out spending / speeding with gold. Many of these events is to get money out of your pocket and into their pockets.
    Well, they are a for-profit corporation after all, so it's all designed specifically to make us want to spend money. It takes a lot of patience and some resignation not to spend :P

Executive Chef
    NO NO NO - more farms just take up more space! LOL We need more productive crops!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    NO NO NO - more farms just take up more space! LOL We need more productive crops!
    I dont mind any tbh, as long as i feed more dragons! x)
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    Yes, our dragons are starving! Anything that helps us feed them will be welcome :P

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    You might not care now, but sooner or later you'll need any extra space you can get. There are so many players who don't know what to do with their dragons because they reached the habitat limit and they need to put their dragons in storage and keep their won dragons in there. At the moment I wouldn't have a problem with more farms either, but we'll reach a point where it's preferable to get better crops instead of more farms.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast