Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Food I need food ..... I'm not alone there either

Executive Chef
    I've been lvl 150 for over a year now, maybe 2 years. I have 466 unique dragons, and a few duplicates (for questing and randomly evolving dragons from lvl 3 to lvl 4, then trade them, both for the bombs, as for the gems).

Since long, long time ago, august 2014, I don't hatch the eggs I get from Tournaments, World Events, or Dragon Tales, so I wouldn't run out of space. Even before that, I stopped evolving every dragon from 7, to 10. I only evolved those that are usefull in the arena.

Now, I have the following lvl 15 dragons: Diamond, Infinity, Brazil, Quetzal and Rainbow Sentinel. Amazon and Crusader are lvl 14, Jade (and Maple, but that was a requirement in a Dragon Tales) lvl 13.

I only make 5-hour crops and have 125 dragons in storage.

I still have over 2,000,000 food left, 5 treasure terrasses with 5 lvl 10 gold giving dragons, and have never spent more than 20 euro's on this game.

I don't think that, with carefull choices, there is ever a problem with food, gold or space. Yes, it's a pitty you can't hatch those 125 dragons because you don't have the space and there's a limit on habitats. Yes, it's a pitty you can't evolve all dragons to lvl 15 because you simply can't make enough food. Yes, it's a pitty you can't get everyting for free.

Life's all about choices. I just think the same goes for Dragon Story.

New Resident
    I agree. We need better crops. I'very got $350 million that I can't do jack with. Higher yielding crops and lower times are needed. Or, wait for it... make the amount of food needed more reasonable like it used to be. I know you're all about making money, but you've already lost me on Castle Story. It was fun at first, then it was nothing but unrealistic quests you needed gems for. DS seems to be heading that way. A shame I actually buy gold. But that can always stop. Oh, and get your Android game up to the same as Apple. I'm tired of my gold supporting Apple upgrades.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123