Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Food I need food ..... I'm not alone there either

Executive Chef

Food I need food ..... I'm not alone there either

Like many others I need food , I'm Level 150 , I use all possible ways to collect food but my island mine is at max so no extra there, my magic is on permenent food collection and with so many new dragons to feed and to upgrade existing ones we ALL need an extra facility to be be able to collect more food.
    Please TL is there anyway you could find a way to give us an extra quest or farm or something to get over this difficulty or let us long term players know you have something in the pipeline to help us ......
    Please......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I completely agree! It's pretty hard to evolve my dragons to epic, let alone level 15. Now I'm trying to stock some extra food for future Dragon Tales that require me to get two dragons to epic in a week, so my evolutions are pretty much on hold except for the babies I'm bringing to level 4. A new set of 3 crops would be great, it doesn't really matter if they're expensive since when you're on level 150 you don't have much to do with coins anyway.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I completely agree! It's pretty hard to evolve my dragons to epic, let alone level 15. Now I'm trying to stock some extra food for future Dragon Tales that require me to get two dragons to epic in a week, so my evolutions are pretty much on hold except for the babies I'm bringing to level 4. A new set of 3 crops would be great, it doesn't really matter if they're expensive since when you're on level 150 you don't have much to do with coins anyway.
    Thanks ..... Very good point you added about the food cost being not important for an extra farm ...... Always have plenty of coins at L 150
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    I also agree. Im at lvl 114 and i have 1 lvl 15 dragon, and probably less than 50% of my dragons are Epic.. I dont even quest for food anymore since it doesnt benefit me that much..
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Executive Chef
    I'm only level 90 something and I agree. I am 25,000 apples away from FINALLY getting Nouveau to epic. I have babies screaming out for attention.

I reckon a three hour crop would be great, especially for working people. We need a crop that produces 1,000 apples per farm as a minimum.

It is pretty noticeable the older dragons earned less (generally) and ate less (generally) but the newer ones are hungry, especially from 10 to 15.

It is frustrating not being able to raise a few up. I get that if it were too easy the game wouldn't be a game, but it also needs to be achievable.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Yup Dragon Tales severely worsens the food situation on my island. I have dragons that I want to evolve to level 15, but with Dragon Tales you have to keep a minimum amount of food to make the quest doable. More food sources that are high yield would be greatly appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks ..... Very good point you added about the food cost being not important for an extra farm ...... Always have plenty of coins at L 150
    In fact, they could do something completely ridiculous such as a 1hr crop that cost 1 million coins and gave us 10000 food and we'd be all over it! LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Yup Dragon Tales severely worsens the food situation on my island. I have dragons that I want to evolve to level 15, but with Dragon Tales you have to keep a minimum amount of food to make the quest doable. More food sources that are high yield would be greatly appreciated.
    From what I've learned since the Dragon Tales became available for Android, you'd have to have about 200k food to do it all. That's a LOT of food!
    I'm trying to slowly stock up because trying to grow so much food so fast during the tales is tiresome and sometimes not doable at all.

Fashion Designer
    That's a great idea: 1000 apple crops would be great
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Rhino Keeper
    We definitely need 3 more farms to bring the total to 10. We already have a crop for $75,000 that yields 800 diamondates & 5hrs...what I'd like to see are crops of 1000 for $150,000 or so & make it 3hrs. Those of us on level 150 need to remember that those on lower levels don't have the build of cash that some of us might, so it needs to still be attainable for all players...so add the crop above, then perhaps add another option for say $350,000 that yields 3000 & make it for 1hr. Bottom line is they are going to have to give us a way to obtain more food or stop releasing so many dragons! I can't even count the number of dragons I have yet to raise to level 10 much less level 15!! There's absolutely NO WAY for the average player to play this game every single hour of the day because the majority of us have lives..families..jobs..etc. I mean come on TL/S8...give us a break! We don't have to have a new 'event' & new a dragon(s) every single week! Make it every 2 weeks & alternate them..release a couple of new dragons, then wait 2 weeks and give us a tourney...2 weeks and a community event, but this every single week thing is ridiculous..plus releasing new dragons at the same time?! It's just too much! Give us time to catch everything up...please!!!!
    Last edited by chic4stylin; 10-26-15 at 10:19 AM.

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast