Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Frozen frenzy mania goal/Ice Cream Truck

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    You have to do frozen frenzy goal than play till level 31 or 34 of 61 there's been speculation not sure than it will tell you to serve coffee and you'll get it for free only iso so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    You don't necessarily need to play to level 31, 34, 61 to get the ice cream truck, most or many players just download, play initial level 1 then when you return to BS you get both a free ice cream truck and a prompt to buy a new table and then receive 6 gems. To get 3 more gems you need to play to level 15 - I have not gotten past level 9 so I can't chime in on anything further. I'm on IOS and myself and all 3 family members that play on IOS received the same with only downloading and playing level 1. I feel bad for android, I'd be upset if it was the other way around!
    I agree. There is no level to play to in order to get this. The truck is not related to the play level.

Grand Emperor
    Many thanks S8 for this wonderful surprise.

Executive Chef
    I installed this on my friends iPhone and I got 6 gems and I played it on my android device and I've reached level 39 as it says on the iPhone too. Then had a goal to serve coffee and now its unlocked for free. I wonder if they would remove this when I play back on my android device
    Last edited by LalaSmooth; 10-26-15 at 04:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    I got a download goal for gems for like 24 hours in RS (had it on saturday, gone on sunday, though it said 12 days). Teach me to wait & see if it showed up late to BS too.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I got a download goal for gems for like 24 hours in RS (had it on saturday, gone on sunday, though it said 12 days). Teach me to wait & see if it showed up late to BS too.
    Hopefully it'll pop back for you like it did for me previously.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the randomness of who get the goal is based on each device, not per bakery? Yesterday I was using my iphone to play the bakery and the icecream truck goal showed up. Since I was outside without wireless and couldn't download the game, I waited until back home and opened my bakery using ipad. The goad did not show up on ipad even when its the same bakery?

Just went back installing the game on phone and got the prize. Luckly the icecream truck is still there when I switched to my ipad

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    I think the randomness of who get the goal is based on each device, not per bakery? Yesterday I was using my iphone to play the bakery and the icecream truck goal showed up. Since I was outside without wireless and couldn't download the game, I waited until back home and opened my bakery using ipad. The goad did not show up on ipad even when its the same bakery?

Just went back installing the game on phone and got the prize. Luckly the icecream truck is still there when I switched to my ipad
    I am using iPad and I got the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I am using iPad and I got the goal.
    I'm not saying the goal is only available on iphone. What I'm saying is the goal seems to be sent out for random devices, not random bakeries. That seems to be the only explaination I have on why one of my device have the goal while the other doesn't, even when it's the same bakery.

So, maybe for those of you who didn't get the goal, try borrow your friends' devices and log into your bakery? Maybe you get lucky on another device

Grand Emperor
    ...The goad did not show up on ipad even when its the same bakery?
    You mentioned it didn't show on iPad, that was why I posted I had on mine. Thanks for explaining.

Executive Chef
    I'm not saying the goal is only available on iphone. What I'm saying is the goal seems to be sent out for random devices, not random bakeries. That seems to be the only explaination I have on why one of my device have the goal while the other doesn't, even when it's the same bakery.

So, maybe for those of you who didn't get the goal, try borrow your friends' devices and log into your bakery? Maybe you get lucky on another device
    I totally borrowed my friends iPhone for a while and I got to level 39 and it said to serve coffee and it was for free but I never realised it was a 4x4 item LOL but it's only available for a few hours now.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast