Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Frozen frenzy mania goal/Ice Cream Truck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    I'm not saying the goal is only available on iphone. What I'm saying is the goal seems to be sent out for random devices, not random bakeries. That seems to be the only explaination I have on why one of my device have the goal while the other doesn't, even when it's the same bakery.
    iPad is very glitchy with goals for downloading games. The goals appear for short time and then disappear, it happens for years. Probably something wrong happened with the truck goal too.
    Looks like everyone on iOS got this goal on one of the game (randomly, RS or BS). Not me though... blaming iPad...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    iPad is very glitchy with goals for downloading games. The goals appear for short time and then disappear, it happens for years. Probably something wrong happened with the truck goal too.
    Looks like everyone on iOS got this goal on one of the game (randomly, RS or BS). Not me though... blaming iPad...
    Good to know! Seems I will be stuck with iphones till BS shuts down XD

Rhino Keeper
    Not everyone on iOS got the Truck goal, many have confirmed this. I know I just got the standard gem reward and I played that hated game through the goals.

Different platforms is an interesting thought- could it be only certain versions and you guys with multiple devices are on different iOS updates? I'm playing on an iPod with 9.0.2, but I don't have access to any other device that could play BS to test the theory.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Not everyone on iOS got the Truck goal, many have confirmed this. I know I just got the standard gem reward and I played that hated game through the goals.
    Do you play Restaurant Story too and didn't get free truck there? Everyone I asked got it on only 1 game.

Rhino Keeper

Different platforms is an interesting thought- could it be only certain versions and you guys with multiple devices are on different iOS updates? I'm playing on an iPod with 9.0.2, but I don't have access to any other device that could play BS to test the theory.
    two of my family members play on Iphone 5 with the last version (not newest 9.0 version) and the other two are on old Iphone 3G's and it showed up for them but they had to use the Iphone 5 to do the goal as it indicated that you had to have a minimum of version 7.0 and the 3G has 6.1.6. Interesting that it showed up on the 3G but you can't download the FFM on the 3G version so I think you may be onto something there.....

Just got the ice cream truck for cooking 1 coffee in BS, 1 French Toast in RS, but no gems. I'm on iPad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    I'm not saying the goal is only available on iphone. What I'm saying is the goal seems to be sent out for random devices, not random bakeries. That seems to be the only explaination I have on why one of my device have the goal while the other doesn't, even when it's the same bakery.

So, maybe for those of you who didn't get the goal, try borrow your friends' devices and log into your bakery? Maybe you get lucky on another device
    I don't even know anyone with an ios device.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't play other S8 games, save for a few levels when BS offers gems. I delete them from my iPod as soon as I've gotten the reward.

Do you play Restaurant Story too and didn't get free truck there? Everyone I asked got it on only 1 game.

Fashion Designer
    I don't play other S8 games, save for a few levels when BS offers gems. I delete them from my iPod as soon as I've gotten the reward.
    In this case you misunderstood me. I meant everyone (except the "glitch victims" lol) got the truck on one of two games: either RS or BS. You might had it on RS if you'd play it.

Farm Supplier
    I'm on ios, playing on my iPad, where I had the timed offer to buy the ice cream truck for 40 gems each on BS and RS, and on my iPhone, where I got a free ice cream truck on BOTH games.

I have a theory about it:
    on my iPad I installed and played frozen mania when the goal popped up. I was so into the game that I played and played until my lifes were gone and I was at level 22. when I came back to BS and RS I had not only "installed and played" but also "reached level 15" which is the next step. I never got the request to serve coffee or french toast. instead I got the gems for reaching level 15.

on my iPhone I installed frozen mania, played level 1 and then I returned to BS and RS immediately! I got the request to serve coffee/french toast, got the free icecream truck on both games and then the next goal "reach level 15".
    maybe it's coincidence, but maybe I just ruined it on my iPad because I was to fast playing frozen mania to a higher level.

sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast