Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: New Royal Pets (3 days timer) IOS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I guess you can't... that's a good point to make for other players to be aware of. Being iOS it already excludes some players. I'll provide S8 with feedback about that.

thanks. i do have ONE manticore whisker and 10 dragon scales in my inventory, they must have come from some adventure(s)... but no way near the amount needed for the goal... why not adjust it into something else to give for players that do not have the items that supply them...
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Host(ess)
    how do I get prime cuts? I have cows but I have only managed to collect six prime cuts. (I did Feed the Baron the day before I got this challenge) I am trying for the pumpkin cat.

From the Hub:

Prime Cut
    Found: cows (except the purple cow), sheep, adventures. Gem cows drop more prime cuts (the more expensive the cow is, the more prime cuts it drops). Black sheep always drops prime cuts. Purple cow and stables don't drop them.

I think royal cows drop prime cuts more frequently than regular ones.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    I don't have enough gems for a black sheep unfortunately. I purchased a white sheep and I have a lot of cows

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the drops are for these pets? Sorry if I missed it.

Rhino Keeper
    !!!! The pumpkin dog is very small, tiny- tiny- tiny, much smaller than other dogs and cats. Hardly can see it . Please developers enlarge it little bit at least to be same size as others
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	25388  

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Does anyone know what the drops are for these pets? Sorry if I missed it.
    Post 1 in the bit I added has this info...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    thanks. i do have ONE manticore whisker and 10 dragon scales in my inventory, they must have come from some adventure(s)... but no way near the amount needed for the goal... why not adjust it into something else to give for players that do not have the items that supply them...
    You probably collected them doing some of the troll trades. That's where they came from on my lower account.

Each account will have a Pumpkin Dog by tomorrow. No way I'm giving the resources for the Witch Cat.

Rhino Keeper
    Well that was a whole heck of a lot of resources into 2 animals that I'm not sure I'll end up clicking again. Time to restock on living wood and hope they don't ask for more mysterious venom for a while. I already had one cat and dog and there's other ways of getting all of their drops so they're all probably going into storage next week..

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    as i can remember creep tooth and bones and maybe i also saw troll horns
    Thank you

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast