Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Royal Pets (3 days timer) IOS

Rhino Keeper
    It's very important to keep in mind that this is likely a clean-out by S8. Make sure you restock on all of these items asap as timed events are quite common in the last couple months of the year.

you're right. I can not fill my caravan in 3 days.
    I had a mistake. roaded some items. (sap, faerie jar..etc..)
    OMG. What am I done..

Executive Chef
    Aww, sorry! it's a lesson many of us have learned over time by doing the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by cerulean59 View Post
    you're right. I can not fill my caravan in 3 days.
    I had a mistake. roaded some items. (sap, faerie jar..etc..)
    OMG. What am I done..

Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    oops, tapped on the puppy and I seem have three days to gather stuff. living wood won't happen somthis one will expire.
    if I don't tap on the cat, how long will it stay there waiting to be activated? anyone know?
    I want to know this too! I haven't touched them on my one account so I'm hoping I can just leave them there until I've collected enough. Can we do that? Or is it automatically gone in 3 days even if we haven't activated it?

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know where to find Truffles? (Other than pigs and truffle trove.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Does anyone know where to find Truffles? (Other than pigs and truffle trove.)
    Occasionally the harvest pergola. Some adventures.

Living Wood again!!?
    Can anyone make a complete list of where to get living Wood, so we have a chance to collect 80 in only 3 days?

Host(ess)
    Stupid me for not checking first with the forum. Truffle will be almost impossible for both.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxt1976 View Post
    Living Wood again!!?
    Can anyone make a complete list of where to get living Wood, so we have a chance to collect 80 in only 3 days?
    Already done here : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025276

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The first place to check on drops is always the Inventory Guide!

Truffle
    Found: pigs, including Sir Hamlet, Sir Pigglesworth, Truffle Trove, adventures. Gem pigs drop more truffles (the more expensive the pig is, the more truffles it drops). Stables don't drop them.

** these 2 animals (cat, dog) are the same you find in the barons tent. All cats and dogs drop milk and either rat tails or bones or creep tooth or fur (don't ask why! ) not all cats/dogs drop fur, they can be slightly different.

Living wood
    Crafted: potion shop
    Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth
    Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
    Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-23-15 at 05:44 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast