Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: New Royal Pets (3 days timer) IOS

Fashion Designer
    I think I have finally learned my lesson. Always come and check the forum first before starting anything. I blithely poured everything I had into getting a kitten, without realising, that the quest would only be 3 days long, and that I have no where near enough manticore whiskers, venom, or faeire jars. Now I have cleaned out my truffles, dragon scales, mermaid scales, the 20 each of the whiskers venom and jars....and there is no way I will get the kitten without spending probably 420 gems. I am so disapointed. I think if you don't finish the items should at least be returned to your inventory. This has me nearly ready to stop playing for a while

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished both pets within the 3 Day limit (did it on less than two) . Was not that hard but im totaly out of a lot of things now. Time to restore my stock!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    !!!! The pumpkin dog is very small, tiny- tiny- tiny, much smaller than other dogs and cats. Hardly can see it . Please developers enlarge it little bit at least to be same size as others
    The kitty as well;
    in fact, I even thought I had to feed it several times in order to grow....
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Do the gems go down? For example, I have 15 Manticore Whiskers and even though I have some time still I only have 3 Manty's so I may come up short. If I gave my 15 whiskers would the gem cost go down to 120 or stay at 240? I haven't given anything yet...still calculating if the kitty is possible; the dog is not due to living wood.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, the gems go down proportionately.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I got my Pumpkin Puppy nearly there with Witchy Kitty, but yes, truffles are the issue

Be aware, if you want both animals that's 130 truffles
    That's a lot of truffles...

Here piggy piggy...
    Truffles are my challenge too. And with all this truffle collecting, I'm overrun with bacon. I'm surprised bacon wasn't needed for at least one of these pets.

Is anyone else worried that S8 is going to play a game of "gotcha" with us in a few days, before we've been able to restock on these items? Maybe they'll add a trade to the royal exchange - get 5 dirty puddings in exchange for 10 gold nuggets, 30 truffles and 50 living wood. Yikes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    The kitty as well;
    in fact, I even thought I had to feed it several times in order to grow....
    I hope they leave it as it is. The other pets are way to big, but I find the size of this cat to be just fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Truffles are my challenge too. And with all this truffle collecting, I'm overrun with bacon. I'm surprised bacon wasn't needed for at least one of these pets.

Is anyone else worried that S8 is going to play a game of "gotcha" with us in a few days, before we've been able to restock on these items? Maybe they'll add a trade to the royal exchange - get 5 dirty puddings in exchange for 10 gold nuggets, 30 truffles and 50 living wood. Yikes!
    LOL yep, makes me nervous to have my inventory so depleted ... was wondering too if any of these things would be needed in the near future
    I had enough of everything to get the pumpkin dog, but now decided that I NEED the witch cat too! Madly collecting from the piggies!
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    I'm working on both the pumpkin dog and the witch cat. I wasn't paying attention when I started and filled up dog's requirement for truffles. If I put my truffles toward the cat first I'd already have it.
    As it is, I still need 43 truffles to get the cat, 18 living wood and 71 mushrooms to get the dog. I have no doubt I can get the dog. I am less sure of getting the cat, which annoys me, because I like the cat better.
    Looks like my pig herd finally matured, so maybe we can pick up the pace of truffle production...
    DS - level 176 - at least 403 unique dragons - Diamond, Crusader, Quetzal, Infinity, Gold
    RS2 - level 60 - at least 384 master stars
    CS - level 50, BS2 - level 23

I have most of the items as I play a lot but the Living Wood is tough because I have been using it for other goals!! :-(

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast