Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Royal Pets (3 days timer) IOS

Banned

New Royal Pets (3 days timer) IOS

Uploading the screen shots first, then I'll type the list.

DO NOT LOAD THE CARAVAN unless you are certain you can get everything within 3 days since you WON'T get the items back!!! The gem requirement for each items do decrease as you load the caravan.

This is for the pumpkin puppy (+ 7500 coins + 10 EXP)

80 Living Woods (skip with 240 gems)
    100 Mushrooms (skip with 300 gems)
    80 Eggs (skip with 160 gems)
    100 Roast Chickens (skip with 400 gems)
    80 Milks (skip with 160 gems)
    60 Prime Cuts (skip with 240 gems)
    30 Truffles (skip with 240 gems)
    70 Glimmerdusts (skip with 210 gems)

Added by SW.
    The first place to check on drops is always the Inventory Guide!

Truffle
    Found: pigs, including Sir Hamlet, Sir Pigglesworth, Truffle Trove, adventures. Gem pigs drop more truffles (the more expensive the pig is, the more truffles it drops). Stables don't drop them.

** these 2 animals (cat, dog) are the same you find in the barons tent. All cats and dogs drop milk and either rat tails or bones or creep tooth or fur (don't ask why! ) not all cats/dogs drop fur, they can be slightly different.

Living wood
    Crafted: potion shop
    Found: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth
    Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood
    Note: dead trees, old logs, plant in a log etc do not drop living wood.

Link to main goal guide pictures: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1194518

**** players, if you don't have a dragon or a manticore, don't give the other items to this kitten goal unless you are planning on using gems.

**** If you buy a dragon or a manticore, post 30 in the Inventory Guide has how long it takes animals to grow to adult. You probably would not get enough drops though to finish the goal in 3 days though....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	303.1 KB 
ID:	25324   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	76 
Size:	296.2 KB 
ID:	25325   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	67 
Size:	293.1 KB 
ID:	25326  
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-24-15 at 02:26 AM.

Banned
    This is for the witchy kitty (+ 7500 coins + 10 EXP)

100 Truffles (skip with 800 gems)
    90 Mermaid Scales (skip with 270 gems)
    100 Saps (skip with 300 gems)
    100 Mushrooms (skip with 300 gems)
    50 Faerie Jars (skip with 250 gems)
    30 Manticore Whiskers (skip with 240 gems)
    60 Dragon Scales (skip with 480 gems)
    50 Mysterious Venoms (skip with 400 gems)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	65 
Size:	303.6 KB 
ID:	25327   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	58 
Size:	296.8 KB 
ID:	25328   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
Size:	296.9 KB 
ID:	25329  
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 10-23-15 at 12:58 PM.

Executive Chef
    One thing: living wood! Again?!?!

I loaded most of the items, and when I went back to the game later, all of my credit for those items was gone. Many/most of the items were also gone from inventory.
    Update: I realized there were two pets. However, I didn't know that I would not get a chance to complete with gems, as with other goals--more irritation from S8.
    Last edited by vulpesvulpes1; 10-26-15 at 12:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    One thing: living wood! Again?!?!
    I know. Seriously, right?? I only have 25 sitting around and I was about to make another of those faerie sap when I get to 35... Highly doubt I can get to 80 by the end of 3 days mark so I'm just gonna aim for the cat, which I do have everything maxed out except for a few truffles and Manticore Whiskers (I do have 3 manticores but I stopped collecting from them a while ago) so I can get everything I need for the cat by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by vulpesvulpes1 View Post
    I loaded most of the items, and when I went back to the game later, all of my credit for those items was gone. Many/most of the items were also gone from inventory.
    Have you tried restarting your ipad / force closing your gamee to see if that fixes it? Mine still looks fine at the moment, but I only loaded the caravan for the cat, not the puppy.

Fashion Designer
    hmz again 2 goals that are only available on ios.. shame on you TL

in my first game i delivered without checking what i had to give.. so i discovered now that i have all except the living wood, in my second game i don't even have a manticore or dragon yet, somehow i got 1 whisker and 10 dragonscales one way or the other.. but how on earth do i get the remaining whiskers and scales.... impossible to do that one without gemskipping..

if this is the way TL thinks to make us happy, i must say it ain't at all.
    discriminating players because they play on android is not fair, and TL keeps on doing this.
    they must be desperate and hoping to force us to buy gems for every new goal now to earn money
    Last edited by anissada; 10-23-15 at 01:59 PM. Reason: typo
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

[QUOTE=Anaboe;1194162]One thing: living wood! Again?!?![/QUOTE

As Im only intrested in the kitty I dont have to care about that but it's really mean again >.<

Apart from that I love this little update who gives us the chance to get sth from the tent without buying cabbages
    And making the Halloween items available in the shop was a great idea!!!

Farm Supplier
    iOS only...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    I know. Seriously, right?? I only have 25 sitting around and I was about to make another of those faerie sap when I get to 35... Highly doubt I can get to 80 by the end of 3 days mark so I'm just gonna aim for the cat, which I do have everything maxed out except for a few truffles and Manticore Whiskers (I do have 3 manticores but I stopped collecting from them a while ago) so I can get everything I need for the cat by tomorrow.
    My tactic is to make a Faerie sap only when I have 90 or more living wood. Now, I had made a sap just yesterday, so I have 75 living wood atm, so no doubt I get the dog as well.

I'm a hoarder, since long on lvl 150, with 5 manticores, 4 dragons and 5 glimmerdust troves, so the rest is easy. But for everyone not playing for more than a year intesively, it can't be done.

I do hope the animals are not just decoration, that would be a great rip off...

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    My tactic is to make a Faerie sap only when I have 90 or more living wood. Now, I had made a sap just yesterday, so I have 75 living wood atm, so no doubt I get the dog as well.

I do hope the animals are not just decoration, that would be a great rip off...
    That's my strategy too. Don't want to get caught without much Living wood. I keep it under lock & key now since it's so valuable....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast