Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: New Royal Pets (3 days timer) IOS

New Resident
    Is there a prerequisite for the new pets? I'm lvl 35 and have not yet gotten those quests.

Quote Originally Posted by aedevoll View Post
    Is there a prerequisite for the new pets? I'm lvl 35 and have not yet gotten those quests.
    I think they are iOS only.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Fashion Designer
    I managed to get both, despite having almost no living wood when this started. I planted lots of trees, made living wood in the potion shops, and was still getting this as a gift from neighbors. It was close, but I had to focus on it since like others I had started loading the caravan before checking all the requirements. (Doh!)

Fashion Designer
    Made it with hours to spare! Love them. But I will be having truffle nightmares for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    We needed 130 truffles to get both pets. I started this set of goals with 99 truffles in stock. Why am I not done yet? Because the best truffle hunter ever, Sir Hamlet, stopped giving truffles Friday night. As did all the other pigs I have. Seriously the manticore whiskers were easier than the stupid truffles are!!
    I have 6 pigs and a truffle thingamabob. The pigs are giving me next to nothing. I think I've gotten 1 truffle from Sir What'sHisFace and 1 from Sir Hamlet in the past 2 days and none from the rest including a royal pig which is supposed to give a high truffle rate. I have everything else I need except 29 more truffles. I'm glad I got the kitty but wish there were other ways of manufacturing more truffles so I could get the puppy too.

Fashion Designer
    I found as my time wound down that my truffle rate got a little better. Hopefully the same happens for you. Otherwise it's 8 gems a truffle, not too bad if you get close...

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    I found as my time wound down that my truffle rate got a little better. Hopefully the same happens for you. Otherwise it's 8 gems a truffle, not too bad if you get close...
    Thanks danzplace. I hope so too.

Rhino Keeper
    You can buy a truffle for 5 gems from the kitchen

Nightclub Owner
    I got my 60 pigs out of storage to have a truffle farm. Within 1 day I managed to get my 31 truffles. Well black pigs are not that good at finding truffles.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got my 60 pigs out of storage to have a truffle farm. Within 1 day I managed to get my 31 truffles. Well black pigs are not that good at finding truffles.
    no they are not but, than again neither are the others lately it seems! i have 37 pigs, got a total of 10 truffles today from harvesting them 5 times each...no puppy for sure and i may not make it for kitty cat either at that rate, only have four hours left and still need 24 truffles..hope my piggies are extra full of poop in 2hrs after not pooping all darn day!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast