Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadwing - 2015 Oct 23 (Skull Trio Part III)

Rhino Keeper
    Here is mine after evolving. My Steed keeps trying to hog the spotlight, but I finally got a picture.

Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Rhino Keeper
    I like it. Too bad I can't get it.... my gem gifting account has a skelatl steed but no glider, and my normal account has two sugarskull gliders and one in the nest, but no steed. The animal reminds me of the NightWings dragon tribe in this series of books...
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    I just bred my 4th Steed trying for the Deadwing--come on now! Wish I could give some of the extras away.
    if we could gift animals I'd be happy to trade one of your skeletal steeds for 20 gems or something. I never get good luck in breeding. Unless you count my gem gifting account.
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    GOOOOOT ITTTTT!!!
    I can't believe it: when the dragon became available I moved a Fairy Ferret to the nest and put in my first attempt which was another Fairy Ferret. I didn't want to speed so I sat it out. I wanted to see if I could get a somewhat longer timer overnight than the 3 hours one, and I was prepared to perhaps speed a few attempts but it wasn't necessary: that second attempt I had directly gave me the 22 hour timer! Just like the Skeletal Steed it was gotten on the second try!!!! This trio has worked out brilliantly for me and now I can do two weeks of back to back QQ + SS breeding. Happyyyy !!!!

Attachment 25345
    Wow! Huge congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! I'm still trying for the dragon. Just bought the habitat to maybe boost my luck.

Congrats also to everyone else who've already got their dragon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi everyon! I breeding with Sugarskull Glider/Skeletal Steed get Fairy Ferret
    2. Solar Simian
    3. Fairy Ferret
    4. Skeletal Steed
    5. Jackalope
    6. Fairy Ferret
    7. Fairy Ferret
    8. Skeletal Steed
    Hello I am sad, very sad to breed my 9th attempt Deadwing, no it is again Fairy Feeret. Please let me TL Deadwing breeding, i love beautiful look to be
    10. Fairy Feeret
    Last edited by Drachenia; 10-25-15 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Added

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone got the chance to breed it with combination other than Sugarskull Glider & Skeletal Steed, i.e. 2 Crystal Unicorns ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by YasminIssa View Post
    Has anyone got the chance to breed it with combination other than Sugarskull Glider & Skeletal Steed, i.e. 2 Crystal Unicorns ?
    I didn't breed Glider and Steed and now I try with two Unicorns but after about 16 attempts - stil nothing I had the same situation with Rescue Trio, but I've got Bernard by breeding two Unicorns very quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to at least have a couple of shots at this very magical animal, but the Glider just does not like my forest...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Animenia View Post
    I didn't breed Glider and Steed and now I try with two Unicorns but after about 16 attempts - stil nothing I had the same situation with Rescue Trio, but I've got Bernard by breeding two Unicorns very quickly.
    Thank you Animenia. I guess I should stick with the Sugarskull Glider & Skeletal Steed combination despite of the several Fairy Ferret fails i'm getting.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been speed breeding & still can not get Deadwing-must have tried 50 times now. Anybody besides Evys-mom & Ogreve get it?

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast