Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadwing - 2015 Oct 23 (Skull Trio Part III)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Thanks for confirming that it *can* be done with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn, I was beginning to have my doubts since I haven't been having any luck with the combo. Congratulations!
    Sorry Chippychan but so much accelerate the breeding with Gems, with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn I have not get Deadwing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Sorry Chippychan but so much accelerate the breeding with Gems, with Crystal Unicorn / Crystal Unicorn I have not get Deadwing.
    I apologize for my misunderstanding; I thought you meant that you had bred the deadwing successfully with the 2 unicorn combination. Thank you for clarifying.

It makes me wonder if it's even possible. I've been trying for days now (with a bunch of gem-speeding too) and I haven't been able to get one yet. I hope you have better luck!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    I apologize for my misunderstanding; I thought you meant that you had bred the deadwing successfully with the 2 unicorn combination. Thank you for clarifying.

It makes me wonder if it's even possible. I've been trying for days now (with a bunch of gem-speeding too) and I haven't been able to get one yet. I hope you have better luck!
    Congratulations to Deadwing Chippychan. I have me Deadwing bought

Well the good news is I bred a deadwing. The bad news is I'm only at lvl 10 and have 5,000 coins. I didn't realize the habitat was 500,000. Not sure why this animal was available to me at my lvl. Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep it? I would hate to get rid of a limited time super rare. Maybe I can share some coins with my dragon island....; )

Rhino Keeper
    I am constantly trying to breed deadwing but never get it. I hope eventually it will come. Gets annoying after days and days of trying.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just at my 3rd attempt because the both the first and the second were Steeds (2x16hrs), then I had to breed a Racmoon but got a Bat instead (13hrs), so yeah, not much time to even try for the Deadwing!
    Btw the 3rd try is a Ferret (which is a welcome fail, I don't know how I'd have reacted if it had been a 3rd Steed in a row!!!) :-//
    There's still hope, let's keep trying...

Rhino Keeper
    Still no luck. I had to sell my third steed which was a bummer. Tons of 3 hr fails though.

Rhino Keeper
    I think you will have to figure out a way to buy the habitat, because it went into the nest. Otherwise you could leave it on the nest but then you would not be able to breed anything else until you move it or sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieDokie27 View Post
    Well the good news is I bred a deadwing. The bad news is I'm only at lvl 10 and have 5,000 coins. I didn't realize the habitat was 500,000. Not sure why this animal was available to me at my lvl. Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep it? I would hate to get rid of a limited time super rare. Maybe I can share some coins with my dragon island....; )

Executive Chef
    Ok, I'm just not getting this dragon. Sped again and nothing. So frustrating getting the same fails over and over again. So no more speeding. I'd rather buy a premium habitat than throw gems away. If it's not happening, it's not happening. At least I got the first two of this trio.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I just got Deadwing...on Halloween
    Happy Halloween! Good luck to those still trying.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast