Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash Tournament! 10/23/15 - Jackal-Lantern

Executive Chef
    I'm annoyed.
    As always when I hope to be able to win a flash tournament early, the stupid ultra rare animals like the Golden Retriever and now the Emerald Dragon keep me pinned down for too long. This really sucks. Earlier today I got a 20 hour Lunar Moth timer and on the nest I had a Fairy Ferret. It would have been perfect to have won the tournament when the Ferret's hatching ended, so I would be able to hatch the prize animal in time for the gem goal and having my nest and den optimally occupied.
    But no. Yesterday the Golden Retriever took 5 attempts to get past it and now I have 7 losses already against the Emerald Dragon.
    During 30-round tournaments that's no problem, but during flash tournaments it is.
    Already so much time has been wasted that it doesn't fully coincide with the Lunar Moth breeding anymore, but also the time has passed that it can hatch in time without speeding. I really wished that these flash tournaments could either be won a bit sooner and/or that the hatching time of the prize animal weren't so long and/or that the gem goal were for WINNING the tournament and not for HATCHING the prize animal.
    Again, my plans for hatching it early have been befouled.
    7 losses already against it, which is something that's hard to handle in a flash tournament. Not even Ember is getting past it.
    I really need any of these animals to "up their game"...
    Now I just hope I can win the tournament without speeding...
    ...meanwhile, the nest sits empty....

Rhino Keeper
    Another big, big thank you chippychan.

Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    I just defeated the Trick-or-Treent with my level 15 Swan Prince. Used the fire attack and the first two were strong, and the third was critical.
    I just defeated the Trick-or-Treent with my level 15 Swan Prince also. Fire attack first critical and the second strong. One more round to go. This has been the hardest tournament in a long while for me. Good luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    I also defeated Trick or Trent by my scaredy cat level 14 by only one Critical Strike . Thanks to ogreve for his important advice!!!

Host(ess)
    It says ends Tuesday so why am I down to 14 hours on the timer, I thought being in The Uk I might actually complete a flash tournamrnt

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    It says ends Tuesday so why am I down to 14 hours on the timer, I thought being in The Uk I might actually complete a flash tournamrnt
    Same situation here. Mine will finish Monday morning. Shouldn't a flash tournament with 18 rounds suppose to have longer time than 36hrs which is for 12 round tournament?

Fashion Designer
    The ghostrich is scaring the sh** out of all my nature super rares. I do not have peony so can't use that... Already have had 7 losses against it with various attacks ... Pls help and pls pls pls ghostrich now go down!!!

Edit : well soon after posting this went into battle with my somewhat trusty ancient sloth and got strong strong and critical hit....
    So whoosh went the ghostrich into thin air .. Yay!!!
    Last edited by 31aug2002; 10-25-15 at 11:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I'm annoyed.
    As always when I hope to be able to win a flash tournament early, the stupid ultra rare animals like the Golden Retriever and now the Emerald Dragon keep me pinned down for too long. This really sucks. Earlier today I got a 20 hour Lunar Moth timer and on the nest I had a Fairy Ferret. It would have been perfect to have won the tournament when the Ferret's hatching ended, so I would be able to hatch the prize animal in time for the gem goal and having my nest and den optimally occupied.
    But no. Yesterday the Golden Retriever took 5 attempts to get past it and now I have 7 losses already against the Emerald Dragon.
    During 30-round tournaments that's no problem, but during flash tournaments it is.
    Already so much time has been wasted that it doesn't fully coincide with the Lunar Moth breeding anymore, but also the time has passed that it can hatch in time without speeding. I really wished that these flash tournaments could either be won a bit sooner and/or that the hatching time of the prize animal weren't so long and/or that the gem goal were for WINNING the tournament and not for HATCHING the prize animal.
    Again, my plans for hatching it early have been befouled.
    7 losses already against it, which is something that's hard to handle in a flash tournament. Not even Ember is getting past it.
    I really need any of these animals to "up their game"...
    Now I just hope I can win the tournament without speeding...
    ...meanwhile, the nest sits empty....
    Olafo I sent you a PM, please read it. I wanted to send another one, but it said your postbox is full and should delete messages to get new ones.

Executive Chef
    I'm back from my vacation and behind on the tourney. Only just beat Romanticore and it's evening here already, so will have to double battle. Then there's still Emerald Dragon ahead! Not sure I'll make it this time...

Host(ess)
    Hi everyone! I defeat the Trick or Treent with Golden Retrivier... Anyway I don't like Flash tournament :/
    FFS Forest: Vine

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast