Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Flash Tournament! 10/23/15 - Jackal-Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Well thanks for the extra time but I still can't get past Golden Retriever, lol.
    I am with you freesiawoods

I have been trying since Sunday to get past Golden Retriever. I have tried Treasure Toucan x10, Sobek x2, Toy Poodle x5, Emerald Dragon x2, Saintly Bernard x2 and Ancient Sloth x4 and still can't past this one. I am ready to give up. This is truly ridiculous. I have not been able to beat 1 single round of this tournament the first time despite all of the epic dragons that I have thrown at them. I keep a record of every tournament and I have NEVER had this many problems with a tournament before. Very disheartening.

tatianasmiles
    (not smiling now, though)

Fashion Designer
    I defeated the golden Retriever by a Level15 ancienth slot after several attempts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    I defeated the golden Retriever by a Level15 ancienth slot after several attempts.
    Me too....ancient sloth on the 8th try.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tatianasmiles View Post

I have been trying since Sunday to get past Golden Retriever. I have tried Treasure Toucan x10, Sobek x2, Toy Poodle x5, Emerald Dragon x2, Saintly Bernard x2 and Ancient Sloth x4 and still can't past this one. I am ready to give up. This is truly ridiculous. I have not been able to beat 1 single round of this tournament the first time despite all of the epic dragons that I have thrown at them. I keep a record of every tournament and I have NEVER had this many problems with a tournament before. Very disheartening.

tatianasmiles
    Me too. This was the worst tournament ever for me. Anyway, If this can be of any help to you, I managed to defeat the Golden Retriever after 11 losses with Gold Lion fire hit. This was of course after all suggested elements already failed.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure I can win this one with the few hours we have left, but just FINALLY got past Emerald dragon (stuck since Sunday) with Terrorier, Dark attack.

Freesiawood - if your still stuck, I used Anubis to beat Golden Retriever.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel the frustration like many of you above. I like a lot of things about FFS: the colorful creatures, the artistic habitat designs and I spend gold on habitats. But I should've learned my lesson by now on tournaments and this is only the second I've done here. Patriotter was my first and I had to spend much gold to finish.
    On Sunday I had just finished beating the 12th animal, Golden Retriever, on my third try, but knew there was no time to finish so I stopped. But then the time was extended so I thought 6 more wins in 2 days ought to be doable, right? wrong! My tough one was Emerald Dragon that took 12 battles to defeat. After Emerald I was just tired and finally used an ultimate on my 6th try to get Skeletal. I suppose spending that gold was the reason why I won the next battle on the first try, afterall these tourneys are to get us to spend gold, whether to speed thru or ultimate. So now I've battled 43 times and have one opponent to go and as much as I want to win, even more I just want to be done. These battles take the fun out of the game for me, so frustrating and too time consuming. I wonder what is the point when the champions or rare animals you try so hard to win then cannot win in future battles as you might expect. I'm level 45 and though I don't have any gemstones I have many other potentially good fighters.
    Much thanks to Chippychan my neighbor extraordinare, and all the effort you put into the charts to help us battle. I wouldn't even attempt a battle without your great advice. I'm "Rainbow's End" by the way.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Jackal-lantern! Used 1 more gold to speed up and then won with Swan Princess, first hit was critical, such a relief to be done. Altogether I used 15 gold to speed up and 30 gold for one ultimate. But the time I spent on this over the past few days is shameful :-/

Executive Chef
    OMG I actually finished! Had to speed the last 2 rounds as it was 10 pm when I finally beat the Emerald Dragon but was lucky enough to defeat Skeletal Dragon on the first try. My record today was 4-10 and overall for the entire tourney was 18-37. Even with 2 extra days that was tough. I didn't think I would make it.

Congrats to all who won.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tatianasmiles View Post

tatianasmiles
    Haha I just beat it after another day. With Pandaffodil. Not funny. Lost Ancient Sloth and Ra (don't have Anubis) countless times.

Rhino Keeper
    I ended up winning this tournament. Maybe I can win more flash tournaments if we get an extra 2 days