Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Storybook Adventure: Haunted Horrors

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Think I will be able to finish on my main account but not my second one. So close to!
    Hey just wanted to say that I looove the cat and the owl great design.
    But I hate that we always have to evolve the animals to Lv 15. i could do it but I hate the look most of the time, So I let my Owl on lv 10 and went without the lion(i didnt like him anyway)
    But maybe for later Storybooks you could add a button: give .... Apples?
    So we'd loose the apples but could leave our animals the stage we want them to be

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey just wanted to say that I looove the cat and the owl great design.
    But I hate that we always have to evolve the animals to Lv 15. i could do it but I hate the look most of the time, So I let my Owl on lv 10 and went without the lion(i didnt like him anyway)
    But maybe for later Storybooks you could add a button: give .... Apples?
    So we'd loose the apples but could leave our animals the stage we want them to be
    It's so much food to evolve them all the way, I don't tend to save my food and feed animals as I go along. Doing this on my main account and completing the steps on my main account is easy enough as money is no issue. I really notice it on my second account, I have now got 6 grand farms on my second account so maybe I can achieve the next storybook on both accounts!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334