Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook Adventure: Haunted Horrors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    The habitat looks awesome .. I simply love it . Trouble is I need to expand to put it Now I know what others feel when they are craving for more space in the forest.. Aaaaahhh!!!
    I love the habitat too...can't wait to get these animals in there, although I haven't placed my autumn animals or the habitat yet. Need a break in all the breeding!

Fashion Designer
    Sped my trio fail on the nest while another trio fail sits in the den & put the Cat on the nest. Takes only 4 hours
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    I am wondering if we will need to breed and feed a Racmoon and a Rainguin sometime during the Adventure, since they are on Sale in the shop.

Fashion Designer
    So, there is another habitat that there is no room to place. This shouldn't have been released until there was room to place the habitats and animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    I think the Lionheart is a Halloween (or jack-o-lantern, however a person wants to put it) element, combined with earth.
    Yes it is, but me being picky, I like to keep all the special elements in one special habitat I just find it weird that they'll be split up!

Edit: Ohh! I didn't know the two elements were different, I just assumed the storybook animals were also skull animals! Whoops
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-24-15 at 01:50 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    The egg for the Scaredy Cat is so pretty *-*
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5830.PNG 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	25343

Rhino Keeper
    Just updated my Act List on page 2, post #13
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Just updated my Act List on page 2, post #13
    Thanks for the update. Helps for planning ahead.

Executive Chef
    Amazingly enough on my second attempt at the Deadwing I already got the 22 hour timer !!
    I sped the Fairy Ferret off the nest and put the egg of the Scaredy Cat on the nest: it's another beautiful egg!

Rhino Keeper
    Just a note: At least for the first two chapters, your farms (assuming you have Grand Farms, I don't know what happens to the other kinds) don't "produce" the same things as before. There are no Charm Cherries, which is a bummer (since they produce 300 "foods" in an hour). I'll take a snapshot of what it looks like now and post it here.

I say this because, for those of you who didn't start the Storybook Challenge yet, you still have the chance to plant and harvest more food, just in case...

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast