Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Storybook Adventure: Haunted Horrors

Executive Chef
    I hope to complete up to Chapter 6, n get another Animal. Beyond that I have problems with food ! so let me see how.

Rhino Keeper
    Just updated my Act List on page 2,post #13
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Fashion Designer
    Does this start automatically at 11:30am today (26th) if you haven't already? Or does it just disappear and you don't get to do it at all?

I assume it is 11:30am TL/S8 time and not 11:30am my time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Just updated my Act List on page 2,post #13
    Again, thanks a million for that and for having sped ahead!
    Your information helps me a lot in planning ahead.

So... It looks like no mining at all will be involved, or if there is, it will not be until acts 10.3 or 10.4. Surely one of these steps (most likely 10.3) will be to raise the Eerie Owl to epic level. The other step is likely to harvest something, or to gather "something that drops from harvesting".

My forest is really strained as it's chockfull of habitats (no decoration that can temporarily be stored for deploying habitats). I currently have 11 bombs and 28 runes. I had some hope that one of the other steps (other than the day 3 reward) would give further Realm Runes as reward...

I currently have 150K food, have the Scaredy Cat at epic level already and I'm running on 4 Grand Farms. The math is easy enough: I should have well enough food, even if I were to stop harvesting now (a thing that will not happen).
    Nonetheless, I think I'll mine off a few bombs somewhere today to start working towards a new expansion. The 11 bombs I have will by average give me around 22 Realm Runes. That would then still leave a +/- 20 Runes gap, requiring around 10 bombs. I think I'll bite the bullet today and start mining. There are still enough days to re-accumulate 15 bombs if needed.
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-26-15 at 02:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Could anyone who was clever enough to think of this from the start please share the story of the Scaredy Cat?
    I was so consumed by the tasks that I forgot to read...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tvangstanke View Post
    Could anyone who was clever enough to think of this from the start please share the story of the Scaredy Cat?
    I was so consumed by the tasks that I forgot to read...
    Hi,
    These are the first few storylines:

* It was a dark and scary night when Scaredy Cat found herself walking in the forest, alone and afraid. Her friends told her they would meet up later in the day, but they were nowhere to be found...

* Every creek in the distance and swiftly moving shadow would cause the Scaredy Cat to freeze in fear. She wanted to be with her friends, but maybe it was a better idea to just turn around and go back home? Where were they?

* Slowly maneuvering through the forest, the Scready Cat's paw touched something on the ground... Cautiously peering through half closed eyes, she saw the forest floor was covered in miniature pumpkins. What were they doing all the way out here? Oh no, maybe there was a pumpkin monster nearby and these were its children! The Scaredy Cat skittered away through the forest in fear!

* Utterly lost and alone, the Scaredy Cat felt as if she would spend the rest of her life in darkness. It wasn't for a while, but eventually she gathered some courage to press on and not long after she stumbled upon some white seeds that caught the light of the full moon. They were pumpkin seeds, the exact kind her friends like to eat! They must be nearby!

I also captured several of the story parts in screenshots but I don't recall off-hand which ones they are...
    Last edited by ogreve; 10-26-15 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Removed mention of external site

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much, Ogreve

Feeling very sympathetic for poor Scaredy Cat.
    Will do my best to reunite Scaredy with Lionheart and the shining beacon before Halloween
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	25412
    Last edited by tvangstanke; 10-26-15 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Image was lost

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Does this start automatically at 11:30am today (26th) if you haven't already? Or does it just disappear and you don't get to do it at all?

I assume it is 11:30am TL/S8 time and not 11:30am my time?
    Yes it will start automatically today at S8's 11:30am (I believe they use PDT). It won't disappear.

Edit: I just realised you're in the UK too, that'll be 6:30pm for us.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-26-15 at 04:03 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Oh it's nice to see that you get double the pumpkin seeds per harvesting hour. I just harvested 5 farms of Nexus Nuts and they all gave me 10 pumpkin seeds each

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    Oh it's nice to see that you get double the pumpkin seeds per harvesting hour. I just harvested 5 farms of Nexus Nuts and they all gave me 10 pumpkin seeds each
    Really?! Well I shall continue planting my charm cherries, it should only take 6 hours, something I do everyday anyway
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |