Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Tournament: Black Cat Dragon 10-23-15

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Count me in as another who'll have to ultimate the last two or three. I was stuck all day on Boo. Luckily Ninja went down in one hit, but I have three battles left and less than two hours until it's over.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm out. Bummed, I wanted this one. Ninja took out warrior princess twice, spirit, cosmic (twice), guilded knight, goodwitch, and others. I've spent my limit on gold and probably won't bother with the next tournament.

Hi if you still want to continue maybe Life can help you with Ninja. I don't have too many dragons and Life 9 helped me alot (^ω^)
    Last edited by dulcesakura; 10-25-15 at 10:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    No black cat for me..ninja tied me up in knots. Oh well was fun trying.,maybe next Halloween my dragons will be more grown up and battle ready..Congrats to all those that achieved the cat.

Rhino Keeper
    They say that black cat usually bring bad luck, for Black Cat Dragon it's probably no exception with the flash tourney that has 2 lv20 Champ dragons to beat... it's just too overwhelming for such a short-run tourney (and here I thought S8 is getting better looking at the past 30-rounds tourney difficulty being decreased). Guess I'll miss this cuddling cat (and I wish they didn't make its body shape resembling the Mist-dragon in post-baby forms)!

Congrats for those who get it though

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Had to ultimate #s 16 & 17, but Black Cat itself went down to Angel lvl 15.

Executive Chef
    Finished but used a number of ultimates and speedups. I'm a sucker for unusual looking dragons. This tourney was super tough and the odds seemed to be stacked against players.

Had to Ultimate Ninja and Black Cat smh. I didnt realize i had won with Landworm (against Ninja) then my game reloaded and I lost progress. Couldn't beat Ninja after that and got so frustrated that I spent 100 gold total smh. DEFINITELY never spending gold in a tournament again -- I'm sure I'm telling myself that now but who knows

Either way, I have my kitty in storage and am very happy
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Host(ess)
    This was by far the hardest tournament ever. I loss approximately 20 dragons in the last few rounds. I had to speed up more rounds than I would have liked and even caved in and took advantage of the gold sale. I doubt it if I will do that again anytime soon. Too stressful and not fun!!! And I still have a long line of dragons at the Healing Spa.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by noah1164 View Post
    I noticed that a while ago also DeeDe. I believe it's just the type of magic that one particular dragon uses. My Watermelon also always uses pink swords which is conducive of the pink color. I read somewhere yrs ago that it made no difference in using Bash or Magic, but maybe there is. Lately though it seems like there's no rhyme or reason to level, or rarity. Lol
    I'm going to watch it more closely. When using Landworm against Plum Blosson, I think I noticed something, but need some more examples before I share my thoughts. I think it matters, but haven't got the logic clear yet.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425