Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Black Cat Dragon 10-23-15

Fashion Designer
    For me if have gold ultimate the champion dragon because normally they are the hard annoying dragon to beat spending long hours to beat them. Because at the end of the day you only spend 30 gold compare to buying the final dragon which is 1,500 gold..

Also for short tournament like 3 days I advice don't spend too much time in a dragon to beat bec you might run out of time. Only good for 7 days tournament.

Cheers!!!

Executive Chef
    Good strategy, Cdbabe. Agree.

Host(ess)
    Any Suggestion for behemoth?
    Tried: cupcake, snap, flametail, battlesteed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I read your post, turned off the iPad, went to my Android phone and threw a level 9 Quetzal at Behemoth. Done and dusted. Like you, not sure if the that had anything to do with it (theoretically, it shouldn't) but just glad only the Cat to go!

Problem is, I have nothing left to take into the Arena!
    Im glad it helped you Wish me Luck for the rest as i still have 6 rounds to go!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    For me if have gold ultimate the champion dragon because normally they are the hard annoying dragon to beat spending long hours to beat them. Because at the end of the day you only spend 30 gold compare to buying the final dragon which is 1,500 gold..

Also for short tournament like 3 days I advice don't spend too much time in a dragon to beat bec you might run out of time. Only good for 7 days tournament.

Cheers!!!
    Yes, agree, but only if you have gold, my son uses up all the gold and is left with 0 so no ultimates for him, just luck

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncey51 View Post
    Any Suggestion for behemoth?
    Tried: cupcake, snap, flametail, battlesteed
    Lvl 4 metal (MB) worked first time 4 me! I was stunned. lol Expected to be stuck 4 a while on this one but won right away.

Executive Chef
    I'm finished, Black Cat in storage. Harvest won, which surprised me but I was past caring at that point! Thanks to the player who posted Harvest as a winner.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Finally, i found the solution to the Berserker's headache and it's name is Earthquake of 10 Richter magnitude scale!!!
    A vast deep chasm has opened up beneath his feet and swallowed him to the abyss and to the oblivion!
    Go to underworld dear Berserker. Hades is waiting for you...
    Loved this so much I decided to try Earthquake on Ninja ... was really tempted to retry Diamond 15 but so glad I didn't! Thanks for the idea!

10. Magnetic 13 < Gilded Knight 15
    11. Bat 15 < Gilded Knight 15 bM
    12. Berserker 20 < Ultimate
    (lost 11 times, including Diamond 15 x 4, Pirate 3 came the closest to winning)
    13. Zombie 16 < Gilded Knight 15 Bm
    14. Boo 18 < Rainbow Sentinel 10 Bmb (Gilded Knight 15, Warrior Princess 14)
    15. Ninja 20 < Earthquake 8 Bm (lost Diamond 15, Harvest 10)

Rhino Keeper
    stuck with boo (steelflare and dynasty lost)
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Rhino Keeper
    For those who have problem with tourney, from my experience, an I recognize from the last tourney also, I lost a lot very unreasonably. This tour, I lost 5 times at first round, totally nonsense. So I stop using version Original Dragon story, I install an use the Halloween version. Then everything changed. Tourney went nice now, at least!! So hope can help someone...
    Still fighting, but here is my list:

R12. Azurite lv3 bM > Berserker 20
    R13. GA 10 M > Zombie 16
    R14. Cotton Candy 10 Bb > Boo 18
    R15. Azurite lv3 mbm > Ninja 20
    R16. Parakeet 10 bM > Sour Candy 20

jst use the same at r12 an r15.
    Last edited by 813vv; 10-25-15 at 03:03 AM.