Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Black Cat Dragon 10-23-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Did you lose all of these battles? or are these suggestions on what other dragons might beat the opponent?
    Yep. Losses are across four different accounts. We're having a rough time in my house! I've stopped keeping track of Berserker losses. Only one account got past and it's now stuck on Zombie. These tourneys basically stopped being fun for me a long time ago.

Fashion Designer
    White Ninja just took berserker down for me!

Finally, i found the solution to the Berserker's headache and it's name is Earthquake of 10 Richter magnitude scale!!!
    A vast deep chasm has opened up beneath his feet and swallowed him to the abyss and to the oblivion!
    Go to underworld dear Berserker. Hades is waiting for you...

Executive Chef
    My level 6 Infinity finally disposed of Ninja, magic X 3

Need to get Infinity levelled up!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    1- Night < Forest
    2- Big Bad < Comic
    3- Spider < big bad
    4- Nightstalker < landworm
    5- Gummy < splatter
    6- Devil < astro
    7- Dracula < lightening
    8- Witch < good witch
    9- Vampire < shaman
    10- Magnetic < black diamond
    11-

Bit behind. Decided not to worry about my attack combo. I typically use bmm.
    Good luck all.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Has anyone noticed that the Magic strike is of a particular type when using a hybrid dragon in the arena. Does this mean anything?

Take Watermelon for example. Green/Pink. But invariably (not sure if 100% of the time) the magic strike is the pink swords, not the green plants. There is an indicator on the "Magic" button showing what type of magic will be used.

Do we need to take more notice of this? I haven't seen it discussed anywhere.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Finally, i found the solution to the Berserker's headache and it's name is Earthquake of 10 Richter magnitude scale!!!
    A vast deep chasm has opened up beneath his feet and swallowed him to the abyss and to the oblivion!
    LOL, love the whole description, even though Berseker is driving me nuts, your commentary made my day. AHAHAHHA

IM stuck on Berserker since last evening and my son is stuck on Vampire since last night!!!!

Gosh!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Lol. I love it! Nice little short story I can relate to lately. But also informative and good to know. Thanks. 😄

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the Magic strike is of a particular type when using a hybrid dragon in the arena. Does this mean anything?

Take Watermelon for example. Green/Pink. But invariably (not sure if 100% of the time) the magic strike is the pink swords, not the green plants. There is an indicator on the "Magic" button showing what type of magic will be used.

Do we need to take more notice of this? I haven't seen it discussed anywhere.
    I noticed that a while ago also DeeDe. I believe it's just the type of magic that one particular dragon uses. My Watermelon also always uses pink swords which is conducive of the pink color. I read somewhere yrs ago that it made no difference in using Bash or Magic, but maybe there is. Lately though it seems like there's no rhyme or reason to level, or rarity. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    stuck with zombie dragon ( amazon and razorback lost )
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast