Thread: Frozen Frenzy mania impossible install

Frozen Frenzy mania impossible install

For install and play the game Frozen frenzy give Dragon story 30gold and 3stars. I have 2 mobil phone Sony T and Sony Z and in google play when I want download,it is writen that my device is not compatible with this version of the game. I have android 4.4.4.
    What is not compatible with mobilphone Sony, or what?

New Resident
    Same problem for Moto G 2nd gen running on android 5.0.2 (lollipop) - cannot download the app as it displays "Your device isn't compatible with this version"

New Resident
    Same problem with Nexus 7 2nd gen running on android 5.1.1 (Lollipop). Cannot download the app. It says "Your device isn't compatible with this version".

According to Google play your app "Requires Android 4.0.3 and up". We all qualify here so what's the issue?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry! If you're seeing this message, it means your device is not compatible with the game. This is usually a hardware incompatibility, so this is why you may see it even though you have the minimum required OS.

I am thinking it is IOS only....not android. Not sure why they give us the option. Yes they are aware they are advertising and offering gold to android users. Because IOS do not receive gold for installing games or goals.