Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Pirate Cruise Ship Event

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone ever been asked to cook a dish from the Pizza Oven?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewaffle1234 View Post
    Has anyone ever been asked to cook a dish from the Pizza Oven?
    Never from the pizza oven, Valentine oven or celebration stove. None of the previous quest dishes (as in, if the dish was a prize of a previous quest) will be asked for either.

Started late so I'm behind a day (so that I could stock ingredients and load up on 3 and 4 coin dishes). So far, I've been able to complete each day within a few hours (I finished day 6 in literally 10 min with a stroke of luck). I'm hoping my luck continues until the end and that I get asked for these dishes I already prepared
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Farm Supplier
    Me never been asked to cook any from Pizza oven in any cruise. Boy! I have been refreshing to get a 4 coins dish since 6 hours ago. HATE IT!

Executive Chef
    Ok as soon as this is over I need to save up for a deli. Breaks my heart to keep refreshing all the 4 coin orders that require the deli to get a 1 coin sugar cookie or hamburger order. It's going slowly because of that but I'm still finishing much quicker than I did on the first cruise.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Ok as soon as this is over I need to save up for a deli. Breaks my heart to keep refreshing all the 4 coin orders that require the deli to get a 1 coin sugar cookie or hamburger order. It's going slowly because of that but I'm still finishing much quicker than I did on the first cruise.
    I'm afraid I'm going to level up during this cruise & start getting asked for drinks from the drink maker. Does anybody know what the drink maker costs? If I can't afford it I'm going to be refreshing a lot! Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1921 View Post
    I have been refreshing to get a 4 coins dish since 6 hours ago. HATE IT!
    Just a recommendation: It can actually be faster to cook one and two-coin dishes than refreshing. Plus it gives you some progress. Especially if it uses items with fast refresh times. Good luck!

New Resident
    Ok, this is the second time I wasn't credited the quick serve....yes I know you don't get it ever time you cook recipe....but usually it won't even show the hands....now it's shown the actual hands and no credit. Anyone else having the issue too?

Farm Supplier
    Day 8

1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

edit(KP) added to Post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-29-15 at 08:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like those events and i pile food on my counters. I run in the problem that i run out of counters and have to dump food. I think we should get a NEW TYPE of counter. Like a FOR SALE counter where you could put on it food that you want to sell FIRST and only sell that until its gone. This way i wouldnt get in a situation where the darn server grabs a dish and then i am short 1 to deliver when its needed. So please let have an event or something where we can get a FOR SALE counter that would allow us to decide which of out food should be sold first. After all this is my restaurant and i should have control on what food sells first. Thanks for listening

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast