Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Pirate Cruise Ship Event

I really want that stove

Executive Chef
    500 gems left and only 7 hours...
    I'm not sure I'm too bothered, the recipes don't look *that* great.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    500 gems left and only 7 hours...
    I'm not sure I'm too bothered, the recipes don't look *that* great.
    Well, up to you what you decide, but always cheaper to make the decision *before* the timer expires. Afterwards,e they charge you that outrageous 1300 gems or w/e.

And you can still make it. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Executive Chef
    Are there any extra prizes for getting 3 star mastery on Ghost Cupcakes or Candy Corn Cheesecake like there were in the recent Halloween series of goals? I just finished 1 star mastery on both and was curious if anyone else is bothering with mastery on them. If so, does anyone know how many of each is required for 3 star mastery?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

I wanted to say 'thank you!' to everyone who posted tips for the cruise events. This was the first cruise I was able to complete, and I did it by following all the good advice in these threads.

Also, I've really loved the Halloween theme. 😀

Farm Supplier
    Can't believe it! I MADE IT & finished this last day in 4 hours. Lucky me. It called for 4 coins dishes which I kept on my counters 7 times. Thx all for your information & advices. GOOD LUCK TO U ALL. Love & hate this game! Bye...LOL....

Rhino Keeper
    I finished the cruise both for my own level 55 character and my friend's level 25 (level 29 by the end of the cruise) character. For her character I even managed to open store, upgrade stores and pantry etc during the cruise. It's really not impossible!

Farm Supplier
    I've loved the Halloween theme too, and I agree that as you level up cruises get even harder! Although I have a larger pantry, I also have many more ingredients to stock, as well as recipes that call for ginger and vanilla, so I have to keep those on hand too. Ultimately, with 6 minutes left on the clock I used 90 gems to finish the cruise so I could get the Ghostly Stove.

For the curious, here are the details on the recipes I've unlocked:

Salma***di: Yields 2,500 coins and 500 servings, cook time of 3 hours. Ingredients are 2 egg, 4 beef, 4 tomato, 2 salmon.
    Spooky Candy Apples: Yields 2,400 coins and 1,200 servings, cooks for 1.5 hours. Ingredients are 3 apple, 5 sugar.
    Spider Bread Bowl: Yields 400 coins and 200 servings, cooks for 1 hour. Ingredients are 2 tomato, 2 bread, 3 potato.
    Cheese Pumpkins: Yields 350 coins and 50 servings, cooks for 1 hour. Ingredients are 2 cheese, 2 bread, 4 cream.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Are there any extra prizes for getting 3 star mastery on Ghost Cupcakes or Candy Corn Cheesecake like there were in the recent Halloween series of goals? I just finished 1 star mastery on both and was curious if anyone else is bothering with mastery on them. If so, does anyone know how many of each is required for 3 star mastery?
    I don't think you get any prizes for mastering those recipes. People master them to get more mastery starts and the poster:>
    I try to master seasonal recipes because I like having extra mastery starts and also the posters (I put them on the walls sometimes). But if you don't really care about it, you really don't have to get out of your way to master them!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    So, it's my last day of the cruise (on level 40 account), woke up an hour ago, checked my game, all is in order, exited and force-close, came back and ALL MY FOOD is GONE. Disappeared in two minutes, gave me no coins, all my counters, which granted only had enough items for the cruise, a few thousand french dip, antipasto platter, and various others, but UGH!

No my door wasn't blocked, I had always had at least one chair in place... had actually just put out a few more chairs as all my counters were full. Hope I can still finish. Game just asked for prime rib, which was also on my counters. Hope nobody else gets this during the cruis, especially not on their last day. :-/
    Well I managed to finish with time to spare. Lots of two-coin dishes and ingredients. Still totally unacceptable to lose everything, but I guess this is to be expected...?