Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Pirate Cruise Ship Event

Have you see an order for 10 lobsters? That could take forever lol

Farm Supplier
    I do love these cruise ship events. Totally excited to get a new stove and recipes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle31975 View Post
    Have you see an order for 10 lobsters? That could take forever lol
    No, they don't ask for orders of anything tpbeyond 8 hours, so salmon and onions are fair game but never lobster, butter, mushrooms, the ship just doesn't request them. So don't stock them up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

All of my food just disappeared!!! Omgosh!! I bought broccoli and they didn't show up, so I force closed and went back. It said I earned some really high number of money and my counters were totally cleared out! I don't have my door blocked and I have table and chairs out. I am sick to stomach right now! All that work! I even had all my food cooked for my first orders for tomorrow on the ship. I want to cry or quit or idk :'(

Quote Originally Posted by cnlsmommy View Post
    All of my food just disappeared!!! Omgosh!! I bought broccoli and they didn't show up, so I force closed and went back. It said I earned some really high number of money and my counters were totally cleared out! I don't have my door blocked and I have table and chairs out. I am sick to stomach right now! All that work! I even had all my food cooked for my first orders for tomorrow on the ship. I want to cry or quit or idk :'(
    Oh no that's such a bummer, keep going though, you can do it! Is this a known bug or something? Now I'm scared of this happening...I have all my tables and chairs blocked off

New Resident
    Don't ever have all of your chairs and tables out at once! Always keep just one pair, the food is going away in such a slow rate you will never have a problem either with the quantity of food to send to the ship or problems like the one you just had!!

I had 2 tables and 2 chairs out when it all disappeared.

Farm Supplier
    I had started a coq au vin the other day, it disappeared off the stove & I lost the ingredients as well. I'm only playing the Halloween version.

OMG! What's going on? Color BLUE my whole page��

Farm Supplier
    Day 6

1 coin = 6 gems
    2 coins =18 gems
    3 coins = 42 gems
    4 coins = 72 gems

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast