Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Pirate Cruise Ship Event

Farm Supplier
    Guess the answer to my question is noooo. Pity... Now got 400+ Coins to go... With two hours just gone... Hopefully I manage but keep getting only 2 coin dishes and 10 ingredients from whatever I didn't stock. I like a challenge but this is a bit too much... Well just keep on going!!

Good luck to you all out there!

Host(ess)
    I finished collected the stove only to wake up to start new recipes to find no stove and last chance to buy for 1300 gems?

New Resident
    Hi fellow caterers ,I am lv 47 and this was my first cruise Ship. I managed very well without a catering helper or buying gems but the last two days was impossible and after 8 days of dedication I did nt manage to get the stove and absolutely refuse to pay the astronomical fee of ?39.99 to buy the required number of gems to purchase it. Why is the price so high?
    Thanks for the info you all post, as I will be more prepared for the next cruise.

Just wanted to pop in and say ty ty for the advice. I finally finished my first cruise. I took out all but one chair and kept counters stocked. Did great the first 3/4 days but the last several got very difficult to complete. I still feel like there are bugs to be worked out. I had a couple times where it would ask me to collect for example salmon and the other two slots were both recipes that required salmon. I did a lot of refreshing(refresh times need lowered too) and got mostly one and two coin items. I also feel like it shouldn't give u things u haven't learned yet. I leveled up 4 days into the cruise so I continually got lobster sandwich popping up. I had to refresh it because I don't have 100,000 coins to unlock the ingredients needed and then learn it. I also had beef stew pop up for 4 coins and got kicked out as I was collecting a needed ingredient. I came right back and my beef stew was gone and quiche for 2 coins was where the stew had been. I have a feeling these are gonna get harder for me as I am entering the higher levels and now have the lobster recipes available. Guess we shall see with the next one lol.

Fashion Designer
    So, it's my last day of the cruise (on level 40 account), woke up an hour ago, checked my game, all is in order, exited and force-close, came back and ALL MY FOOD is GONE. Disappeared in two minutes, gave me no coins, all my counters, which granted only had enough items for the cruise, a few thousand french dip, antipasto platter, and various others, but UGH!

No my door wasn't blocked, I had always had at least one chair in place... had actually just put out a few more chairs as all my counters were full. Hope I can still finish. Game just asked for prime rib, which was also on my counters. Hope nobody else gets this during the cruis, especially not on their last day. :-/

trying to finish up my last day and i have counters loaded with 3 and 4 coin dishes but i'm only getting 1 coin orders
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Host(ess)
    I've just successfully finished my first cruise event! I was feeling pretty pleased with myself for planning it out so the last two days fell on a quiet weekend, and for taking advice I'd read about previous events to make sure I had maximum food and ingredients to fill the orders.

BUT ...

I play on an Android device, and had no idea that my prize for all that planning would be a green stove ... with no recipes to cook on it.

There was really no point in me doing the event. I could have put all the income I've lost to the event towards expansions, pantry upgrades etc instead of sending it to the cruise ship and losing it.

So instead of being happy at completing the event, I am beyond disappointed.

Course, I come over to the forum to check the thread for the event, see if any others are having this problem, thinking it's a glitch, and on the first page of this thread it does say that the prize for Android users is the stove only. Which is fine for folk that regularly check the forum but I'm sure that there was no mention in the game itself that for Android users, the stove would come without recipes (which is a pretty pointless prize). If there had been, I wouldn't have bothered doing the event.

I'd rather have been told that there was an event, but it wasn't for Android users rather than go all the way through just to be so disappointed at the end.

Lesson well and truly learned. Always read the fine print!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoajen View Post
    I've just successfully finished my first cruise event! I was feeling pretty pleased with myself for planning it out so the last two days fell on a quiet weekend, and for taking advice I'd read about previous events to make sure I had maximum food and ingredients to fill the orders.

BUT ...

I play on an Android device, and had no idea that my prize for all that planning would be a green stove ... with no recipes to cook on it.

There was really no point in me doing the event. I could have put all the income I've lost to the event towards expansions, pantry upgrades etc instead of sending it to the cruise ship and losing it.

So instead of being happy at completing the event, I am beyond disappointed.

Course, I come over to the forum to check the thread for the event, see if any others are having this problem, thinking it's a glitch, and on the first page of this thread it does say that the prize for Android users is the stove only. Which is fine for folk that regularly check the forum but I'm sure that there was no mention in the game itself that for Android users, the stove would come without recipes (which is a pretty pointless prize). If there had been, I wouldn't have bothered doing the event.

I'd rather have been told that there was an event, but it wasn't for Android users rather than go all the way through just to be so disappointed at the end.

Lesson well and truly learned. Always read the fine print!!
    The stove does come with recipes. For android the stove comes without the ghostly chef who just looks like he is cooking the recipes but is just cosmetic as it makes no difference with or without him.

I have a question if I have added stuff to ships order but haven't pressed delivered will those items be lost and gone forever?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    So, it's my last day of the cruise (on level 40 account), woke up an hour ago, checked my game, all is in order, exited and force-close, came back and ALL MY FOOD is GONE. Disappeared in two minutes, gave me no coins, all my counters, which granted only had enough items for the cruise, a few thousand french dip, antipasto platter, and various others, but UGH!

No my door wasn't blocked, I had always had at least one chair in place... had actually just put out a few more chairs as all my counters were full. Hope I can still finish. Game just asked for prime rib, which was also on my counters. Hope nobody else gets this during the cruis, especially not on their last day. :-/
    I've always found that "your door was blocked" nonsense to be S8 trying to blame us for their glitchy coding. The food disappearing bug, as far as I know, is unrelated to the door being blocked or not, but they don't want to fix the code so it's just the excuse they use. There's always something the user is doing that they can use to deflect responsibility for what happened and continue on w/o doing the work to make the game function properly

Not sure why I'm so bitter about all this today, but I'm sorry to hear they got you, infinite...
    Quote Originally Posted by Memaw2003 View Post
    How do I ask a question about the game?

Rhino Keeper
    I found from bakery story to never block the door in these games.

Just leave one chair out and make the customers walk far to get to it. This means the food will sell really slow. Even put the greeter really far from the door and then the table near the door so they have to do plenty walking before they can eat.