Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how long does it take you to get a dragon to epic?

Executive Chef
    That's include the lvl 9: 10000 food( You better get 100000 apples)
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    ok i'm getting to that level where I should have a few epics but I don't because of how much food I need. the first dragon i'm trying to get to lvl 10 is my porcelain but I need about 50,000 food I think.

what's your food strategy? how long does it take you to get a dragon to epic?

I'm currently planting buffbeets every 3 minutes since that yields a lot of food for cheap. still going to take forever to get ONE DRAGON to lvl 10 though
    If you not have so many coins to afford it so you can plant ScalyPears It's cheap and 700 each
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    It actually takes quite long! Some dragons I've evolved quickly such as Diamond hybrids and my only Champion because they're good fighters, but others are still waiting. I'm trying to have an epic Super Rare of every two color combination.
    I usually plant Diamondates but when I have the time Upgrapes (10min) are my choice. If you're low on coins, I advise you to buy many low cost habitats such as the big basic color ones and put one or two higher level dragons in them (not babies) and any repeat dragons you get. Think of these as placeholders, then you can trade or sell them when you need the space.
    Mining is a great source of food as well. You don't need to expand if you don't have the coins, you can just keep mining.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Fashion Designer
    I always try not to go under 100k of apples. I usually plant DD 2 (sometimes 3x a day) and save up. After a week or so, I collect about 70000 apples. Now I'm at 630k apples, so I'm ready for the tales
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    I always try not to go under 100k of apples. I usually plant DD 2 (sometimes 3x a day) and save up. After a week or so, I collect about 70000 apples. Now I'm at 630k apples, so I'm ready for the tales
    630k? I hate you right now! ����
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12