Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Host(ess)
    Apparently 55 Dirt Puddings are needed to gain prize of 'new looking pond'. With 11 days to complete, I don't see this possible without the use of gems unfortunately. I'll need to make at least 5 DP per day but with the amount of gummy worms & chocolate cookies needed to make 1 DP, I'll be lucky to make 2 ... And that's coming from someone who plays frequently. 😢

Rhino Keeper
    It is just impossible to complete in 11 days!!!! Why not 1000 puddings???? Just little bit math: we need to make 55 dirt puddings in 11 days and we need 25 worms and 25 cookies for each. It means we need to collect totally 125 cookies and 125 worms daily. Which means we should collect from Orphanage lvl5 around 45 times a day!!!!!! Ivys hut will not help much since it is ready only 2 times a day and thomas house is giving 1 cookie at a time as well as Adventure to the Ancient Vaults. Please devs pay attention to this!!!! And make a task completable!!!!!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, way ahead of you all! I've sent a report to the team a few hours ago and asked these questions. Just be mindful that they have left for the day so we won't get a response until tomorrow. Stay tuned and we'll see what the plan is.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-22-15 at 06:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not really too worried about it. The first post did say every household is ready. So we have four other characters (minus the young ruler) that haven't started giving out 'treats' yet. The dialogue in-game said that Ivy and Thomas were just the first to get ready and that they were ready way too early. Since we can make 2 a day, that's probably all we need after the other characters step in. But if you don't get the 2 a day until the next update, you'll probably have to gem it.

So, can TL tell us what is the new reward for? only decoration but no collection? please either decrease the amount or change it to 1 hour! it will be much easier for us to finish this event!

Rhino Keeper
    hah - you are right. I estimated roughly but obviously math isn't my strength. Hope that more buildings start dropping soon!

Executive Chef
    Lol it would be far more realistic if instead of 55, it was meant to be 5 + 5. Lol

55 dirt puddings - that's just silly. So S8 you don't want anyone with a job to be able to complete this goal then? Excellent business plan!

Dug thru the thread looking for the "give 55 puddings" SS. Can somebody point me to it please?

How many gems to skip a pudding?
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Lmao... Well the ummm good news(? Haha) is that it'd be hard to tie up TWO kitchens making it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Am I the only one wondering why it takes 3 HOURS to *cook* dirt pudding in the kitchen when in reality, it's actually a dessert that takes only about 10 minutes to prep and then is *chilled* in the fridge for about 30 minutes? LOL!!

Yes, mreames, I am being literal again. Lol

Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast