Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    We're either getting more dirt pudding ingredient resources before this thing is up, or the 55 puddings required is lessened..cos 55 in 11 days..uhhh...even with dedicated playing, not doable without gems. The level 5 orphanage was doable if you had a ton of inventory plus time and/or gems. Trick or Treat, kiddies!

Rhino Keeper
    Well actually, we get six treats per hour from the orphanage - so if you add in old Thomas and ivy, I think it's doable. But really tough.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mehershey View Post
    Well actually, we get six treats per hour from the orphanage - so if you add in old Thomas and ivy, I think it's doable. But really tough.
    Not even if you collected every single hour for 24 hours a day for 10 days will it add up to enough.

24x3=72 cookies
    1x12=12 cookies
    1 cookie from adventure =85 cookies X 10 days =850.

Even less gummy worms per day. 81 max.

Rhino Keeper
    ^ I'm doing the speed up at the half hour mark dance again! Btw, SW commented on the first page now, makes it look like no other buildings/homes are in the holiday spooky spirit!

We'll struggle through

Rhino Keeper
    There's still a potential update coming before month is over!!!

Silly me, I thought we'd be visiting kingdoms that had orphanages and be given treats to trade in for something awesome. What was I thinking.

Rhino Keeper
    This is pretty straight-forward. The S8 overlords have mandated that they want their player base interacting more with their games. Hence a single special building that's ready every hour instead of getting hot chocolate from a farm of cottages like last year (for example). They figure while most people may balk at spending 5-10 gems for a building having thousands of individuals spending 1-2 gems very frequently will get them as much if not more money.

We simply need to plan to spend gems to complete goals. It's not surprising that it's taking this long to fully monetize this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    There's still a potential update coming before month is over!!!
    That's what I said earlier.... There HAS to be another update coming!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    That's what I said earlier.... There HAS to be another update coming!
    I agree. It's just now I am worried about what the update would be lol

Rhino Keeper
    ^ Yup I'm with you both! the time for the orphanage to be complete runs all the way to 11/2..plus Halloween is next week too after update day, so yeah!

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh, each cookie and each gummy worm is 5 gems in the kitchen, with no option at the goal to do a mass skip. Weird!

Forget the Ancient Vault for 1 or 2 of them with the Barracks, waste of resources to me. I'd rather build up my feast supply again & spend a gem at the orphanage.

Page 8 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast