Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Pudding #33 is cooking..sad to say but I'm happy to be done with this in 4 days.

Still curious about this update though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Excellent points. Especially the part about the special assistance we are supposed to be receiving shortly. If it's not significant, too many players will not complete the goal and will be disillusioned with the game and angry at S8 for making impossible goals. And if it makes the goal too easy, the folks who have been gem-speeding their orphanages, building 30 cottages, setting alarms for collection times, etc, will feel like they've been duped.

Sounds like a lose-lose situation. Very poorly thought out event.
    I have several neighbors that have the ponds, through gem speeding which is their choice and how they play their game, and I think if I had spent those gems and all of a sudden an update came along and made the goal too easy I would be bitter, the reality is they won't want to alienate the players that do buy gems so I am not holding my breath for an easy end to this.

Scuseee amigos can spooky fabric be crafted or only collected from Ivy? Her house is sooo slow so don't think I will get my level 5 orphanage in time.��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pigswithwigs View Post
    Scuseee amigos can spooky fabric be crafted or only collected from Ivy? Her house is sooo slow so don't think I will get my level 5 orphanage in time.��
    Just drops from the orphanage and Ivy.

Executive Chef
    if u sell ur farm houses u can buy more cottages.. up to 25 I think. u can sell them after u've finished with them. but even then.. cottages only give 1biscuit + 1gummy every 4hrs.
    difficulty anyway to make 55dirty puddings as 25 of each are needed. orphanage is the only that gives 3biscuits + 3gummies per hr, but we have only 1 of those. castle once a day gives only 1biscuit + 1gummy.
    it's awfully disappointing when MISSION IMPOSSIBLE tasks are given, without any possibility of accumulating all materials necessary in time given. a game is used for enjoying and relaxing.. not for adding other stressing thoughts to our daily life, but now seems developers don't think this way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Pudding #33 is cooking..sad to say but I'm happy to be done with this in 4 days.

Still curious about this update though!
    I'll be happy to have this one over with as well. I'm cooking #42 and #43 right now but it has taken being very diligent. Yes I've slept and no timer in the middle of the night but that's not to say I haven't occasionally woken up on my own. Lol

I'm curious about the update too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I'll be happy to have this one over with as well. I'm cooking #42 and #43 right now but it has taken being very diligent. Yes I've slept and no timer in the middle of the night but that's not to say I haven't occasionally woken up on my own. Lol

I'm curious about the update too!
    Wow, you are fast. The more cottage we have, the quicker we could be I have 37 now and my kichens are cooking sugar and syrup. Wait for next round collection of the cottages lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Wow, you are fast. The more cottage we have, the quicker we could be I have 37 now and my kichens are cooking sugar and syrup. Wait for next round collection of the cottages lol
    The cottages were definitely a game changer if one was willing to build as many as possible. I have 30 on this account. I only have 25 on my 2nd account and working on 38th pudding there so the difference of just 5 cottages has made a major difference!

Executive Chef
    Doesn't look like the update will help us with the dirt pudding ,.. I was so hoping There would be quest and the rewards would give us the some pudding

I'm hoping either this goal gets extended or we are offered new ways to collect cookies and gummies. I was out of town at the beginning of this event with little to no cell service so I lost 4 days on this goal. I refuse to sell my farmhouses/other town buildings and rearrange my entire kingdom to fit in 30+ cottages. I do not think you should have to sell off buildings and rearrange your kingdom to complete a goal. I've been able to easily complete the other goals, this goal however seems impossible. I try my best to complete every goal and collect every prize because I feel like I'm missing out if I don't.