Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Are your kingdoms different levels? That may make a difference.
    How many farmhouses do you have in the one you're wanting one more cottage and at what levels are the farmhouses?
    I am max level, and maxed at 22 for some reason

The account I need the extra cottage in is level 42 with 3 level 5 farmhouses, the other account is level 50 with 3 level 5 farmhouses And 2 level 1 farmhouses, I don't really want to get rid of the level five farmhouses so I guess I will put all my efforts into collecting from the orphanage from the level 42 game. I am playing both games on one device and at work I can quickly tap one button but I can't swap every time to tap the other. With 31 cottages in the other game I should be good if I can collect 5 times a day and visit the orphanage at much as possible when I get home from work

Rhino Keeper
    I like the goals. However unrealistic time frames are not fun. Make each part of the goal a time frame - ie: 10 days. Not one big huge multiple part task that is only available for 20days.

I dont have the time to stay attached to my device to collect all the paper products etc. I wont use gems and its unrealistic to expect it.

Also the drop ratio of chocolate cookies to gummy worms is way off 2/10

I must be crazy to keep playing these games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    I am max level, and maxed at 22 for some reason
    Have you sold all or most of your level 1 farmhouses? I had 15 of them and had to sell 6 before I could build another cottage. After that I could build a cottage for every farmhouse I sold.

Executive Chef
    I don't blame you. I refused to sell my level 5 farms, too. You might check to see if you have multiples of any other types of town buildings you don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomgirl1234 View Post
    The account I need the extra cottage in is level 42 with 3 level 5 farmhouses, the other account is level 50 with 3 level 5 farmhouses And 2 level 1 farmhouses, I don't really want to get rid of the level five farmhouses so I guess I will put all my efforts into collecting from the orphanage from the level 42 game. I am playing both games on one device and at work I can quickly tap one button but I can't swap every time to tap the other. With 31 cottages in the other game I should be good if I can collect 5 times a day and visit the orphanage at much as possible when I get home from work

Executive Chef
    23 more to go, 2 are in kitchen so it's 21 more the 28 cottages helped a lot lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    23 more to go, 2 are in kitchen so it's 21 more the 28 cottages helped a lot lol
    Yay! I hope the update gives us a way to get 10 puddings in one day. Lol

I've spent hundreds of gems on this particular challenge to make up for the time I'm sleeping and flying. And because there's no sense in leaving so many gems on the table when I give up. I've been level 50 for a year or more. I'm at 16 puddings.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Yay! I hope the update gives us a way to get 10 puddings in one day. Lol
    i hope more. Now I can make 6.5 per day so maybe 15 per day then I would get that "normal" pond on Friday LOL

Banned
    28 puddings with #29 & 30 in the kitchen. Will see what the update tomorrow is to see if I need to start speeding up the orphanage.

And it kinda annoys me that I just accidentally sped up the witch's cauldron with 8 gems (and the drops are some thing I already maxed out on) which I could've used to speed up the orphanage 4 times