Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Executive Chef
    I finally hit a milestone of sorts... now have 28 puddings, so past the halfway mark.... Barely. Lol

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bentleyboy01 View Post
    Well said
    Totally agree. I'm a nurse and I work 12 HR shifts. Some of these timed tasks are totally out of my reach. I've also got a life out with Castle Story.
    This was once a fun game with achievable goals.... Not any more.
    I've played this for a number of years now and would just like to see the Baron unthroned and for the young leader to be awarded king/queen of the kingdom..... But I'm guessing it'll be years before expansions reach the gilded case at the edge of the trees...... We all know that's what the story is leading to!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bentleyboy01 View Post
    Well said
    Ditto. I have a job at a desk in front of a computer, but my boss expects me to be working during work hours, not playing games. Best I can do is check in at lunch.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    is everybody cookie-heavy due to the Old Thomas collects? Tapping his house is not helping, as far as I can see...Of course....they may add a gummy only building on Thursday but it will have to have a faster timer in order to catch up to the excess cookies.
    No, I have a surplus of worms. Don't quite manage to collect from old Thomas more often than from the cottages.

And, well, I have a job where I sit in front of my desk all day long (almost, at least) and only share the office with one colleague who is not always there, and still I can't take my phone out hourly since I need to be concentrated in what I do and realistically each interruption would cost me much more than 10 seconds. First, because my phone is old and it takes like 2-3 minutes to open the App and connect, and second, because I would just not be able to resist playing much more than just one tap. And then I wouldn't reach my targets. Yes, nowadays even we people who sit before a desk all day long have targets, sigh . So I just prudently leave my phone put, apart from meal breaks, too.

@those who have an essence pond: Have you tried collecting from it in every colour state? My guess would be that it drops water when it is "the normal way round" and probably for example mythic essence when it's in its reddish colour, or maybe lumin essence in the greenish state, or something along the lines.

Can't try that out, though. Have 8 puddings so far, 28 cottages and a lvl 3 orphanage. Can't get enough itmes to upgrade it because I don't feel able to collect hourly . I must admit I didn't feel the need either, before I realized what a head start that would have given. The timer was four weeks so there didn't seem to be a need to hurry up until like 4 or 5 days ago.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atiragram View Post
    @those who have an essence pond: Have you tried collecting from it in every colour state? My guess would be that it drops water when it is "the normal way round" and probably for example mythic essence when it's in its reddish colour, or maybe lumin essence in the greenish state, or something along the lines.
    I love that idea - that would be a very interesting pond! I have a disparity of cookies and gummies as well. More gummies.... can't wait to see what else is in store for us and I too am hoping for a place where whole puddings drop, not just more cookies and gummies. Should find out soon.

Executive Chef
    I agree, that IS actually a very cool idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I love that idea - that would be a very interesting pond! I have a disparity of cookies and gummies as well. More gummies.... can't wait to see what else is in store for us and I too am hoping for a place where whole puddings drop, not just more cookies and gummies. Should find out soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    It's still to come. We don't know what it is. Hopefully it'll be a combination of more worm and cookie drops along with pudding drops. Maybe even goals that reward some of all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by butterball8509 View Post
    Everyone assumes that the kitchens will be needed to make dirty pudding.

I'm thinking that whatever the update is, we will receive the completed dirty puddings themselves & not just the ingredients.
    I hope you are right. The worst thing would be if the completed dirty puddings do become possible, but only for gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olive72 View Post
    I just make Pudding as much as possible ... but not give ... Keep them in storage.
    Who know, maybe it useful in the future. (very very long planning!!!!!)
    Perhaps they have same goal for next year. So I can finish that goal on time.
    So don't give up now.
    i love the positive attitude. Long term planning. Priceless!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The major update later this week could very well be a gem-only building that produces puddings every few hours, maybe every 4 hours if you're lucky with a speed-up cost of 1 gem for every 10 minutes. This would help the game's economy.

Rhino Keeper
    End at 18 puddings today. Only 3 puddings today. 😣Not able to collect much during work hours.

I sure hope the s8 are cooking all those puddings for some drops this thurs. somewhere.. somewhat.. give us puddings.. the dirty kind. 😜