Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Oh! And, Happy Birthday, SpiritWind00!!! Thank you so much for all you contribute to the Castle Story community <3

Rhino Keeper
    Happy Birthday SpiritWind00! I hope you have a fantastic day.

Unless the update this weekend is that all royal buildings (or some other common item that doesn't have a long recharge time) drop complete dirt puddings, I don't see the point. You could give me a million cookies and worms, and I still wouldn't finish this, because I don't have enough time to bake all of them. You can't expect us to not sleep or work to complete a task. This game has gone from a fun game I could play for 5 minutes at a time, 3-4 times a day, to an obvious money grab for the developers.

Happy Birthday, SpiritWind00!!!

All guys, i donot know whether you finish this event, but i did.

Now , stop playing it! It is just another pond or well with 4 different colors( no animation) while you rotate it..

Pics no need i think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

There's still one more update for this event! As it's the weekend of the grand Halloween holiday itself, it will be a much bigger and more reliable source to help you all complete your quest for Dirt Puddings!

We're receiving all your feedback about this event and how information gets rolled out and presented, and will be applying these learnings to future events.

Thanks for your continued support of Castle Story! Hope you all enjoy the next update

Thank you very much sourp4atch! That makes continuing more fun in this event and also gives us hope for improvement on the ones to come!!! And I am sure we all have faith, as I do, that the Essence Pond will in fact be an Essence Pond and not the standard well we can all craft in a few hours. Your feedback is appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis19891102 View Post
    All guys, i donot know whether you finish this event, but i did.

Now , stop playing it! It is just another pond or well with 4 different colors( no animation) while you rotate it..

Pics no need i think.
    This may be true now, but I cannot imagine that it will be true once the event is over....that's just silly lol. There will be something good in there!

Rhino Keeper
    Btw, what are the four colours?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh it's your birthday! I hope you had a great one SW!

Rhino Keeper
    Ending the day at 13 puddings. 😢
    With all the cottages I think I can cook around 4-5 pudding a day. Still not close to 55. 😭
    Just pushing through on this. Maybe we can convert all the puddings to something else at the end. 😜

Btw.. Happy Birhday SW!! 🎉🎂🍰🍻
    Have a great one!