Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xellosspoo View Post
    Well, I give up. I had been plugging along. Jusr finished my first pudding. Now I find out I need 50? Hah. Not physically possible. I almost feel like why should I even bother trying.
    I totally understand feeling that way... Having said that, we don't know if there will be anything else to help us along the way, so I'd encourage you to keep trying as much as you can. Build as many cottages as possible, etc. it's up to you, of course.

Executive Chef
    Ok, a little off-topic but hopefully our wonderful mod, SpiritWind, will forgive me.... In more ways than one...lol Happy Birthday, SpiritWind!!! ��������������

Fashion Designer
    Happy Birthday SpiritWind! Thanks for all you do!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    This event is really messed up. I have seen discussions on whether it can be done by building 30 cottages and collecting every hour on the hour, forgoing sleep and the need for full employment. Why are we playing this game? We are seriously messed up and TL is losing my patience for continuing on. Seriously, I am being tipped over the edge . I have idea why TL would do this to us. Count me down and out,
    Loud applause from me.

Rhino Keeper
    Happy Birthday SpiritWind! We appreciate you.

Host(ess)
    This event is so messy, I give up.

Rhino Keeper
    55 Dirt Puddings??!? Are you Kidding me!! Not even possible in 7 days. I knew I was wasting my time even messing with this quest. That pond better cure cancer to be worth all that..

Rhino Keeper
    Happy birthday SpiritWind!

Nightclub Owner
    Well, my guess is that there will be even more sources of cookies & worms this week. As said before, until now all events where possible, although quite hard to achieve, but possible. I still believe this is possible. I had to sell some town buildings to have 12 cottages at hand, but I won't go further in switching buildings, if with 12 it ain't be possible, then they should increase the town building cap to >50. Or add much more buildings to the list, or increase drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I totally understand feeling that way... Having said that, we don't know if there will be anything else to help us along the way, so I'd encourage you to keep trying as much as you can. Build as many cottages as possible, etc. it's up to you, of course.
    I'm not giving up and I'll keep making these stupid puddings until the very end, but when quests come up that are impossible, it makes it really hard to put so much effort into it. Like why should I try to log in as much as I can to collect if it will all be pointless in the end. It just really ****s motivation. :S I hope that more sources become available or they just have things that drop the pudding.