Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    If this were farmhouses rather than cottages suddenly its possible. As it stands without selling the windmills jewellers and level 5 town buildings I think my month long journey is over. I have a level 5 orphanage and 16 cottages which will give me 3 puddings a day on my schedule. This is the point at which I will collect what I can but the enthusiasm has long since past and the light at the end of the tunnel is really dim right now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bac211 View Post
    Sometimes I have to sell 2 farmhouses to be able to add 1 cottage.
    i discovered the problem.. the fairie bulb counts as well..

another thing .. my count dracula, of which i accidentally bought a second one... does NEVER give red things, only milk, poo and hide..
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    My kingdom was far from perfect, but I was happy with it. Gave some thought to planning and layout, and tinkered a bit each time I achieved an expansion.
    Now great swathes have been demolished and replaced by building sites.
    The workshops will spend most of tomorrow churning out basic wood beams because my efforts went into fancy,
    At the end I will have 31 cottages and still don't know if it will be enough.
    What a wonderful game this is!

9 left!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis19891102 View Post
    9 left!
    Care to share your secret? Or is this from using gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    If this were farmhouses rather than cottages suddenly its possible. As it stands without selling the windmills jewellers and level 5 town buildings I think my month long journey is over. I have a level 5 orphanage and 16 cottages which will give me 3 puddings a day on my schedule. This is the point at which I will collect what I can but the enthusiasm has long since past and the light at the end of the tunnel is really dim right now.
    After a bit of quick building I've now got five cottages, but really can't be bothered with this. I don't want to build a whole lot more of cottages and then spend the next 8 days frantically collecting and manufacturing. If the cottage drops are as good as it gets then it's time for me to opt out of this one. I want to enjoy playing the game, not feel that it's horrible drudgery that will require me to constantly do something that's really boring.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    After a bit of quick building I've now got five cottages, but really can't be bothered with this. I don't want to build a whole lot more of cottages and then spend the next 8 days frantically collecting and manufacturing. If the cottage drops are as good as it gets then it's time for me to opt out of this one. I want to enjoy playing the game, not feel that it's horrible drudgery that will require me to constantly do something that's really boring.
    I hear you. Timed events that require you to collect up to 16 times a day based on a fixed schedule sucks the fun out of playing. It's too much like work. Leisure activities should fit your schedule, not the other way around.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks again to our wonderful mods and players for sharing information and tips.

It would be nice if the Search Ancient Vault adventure dropped more cookies/gummies or a dirt pudding. It's odd that an adventure (22 hours) drops the same amount of treats as the cottage (4 hours). I'll try to see if I can cook enough puddings, but I'm not sure I can do it during the time period. Have Fun !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I agree. I've got 8, but the fun has long since gone out of this.

Executive Chef
    Photo after completion of collecting from 3 cottages.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	25405