Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Executive Chef
    On this account, I had 20 cottages placed when I reached my limit. I had 15 level 1 farmhouses and 3 level 5 farmhouses.
    I sold 5 farmhouses but still couldn't build anymore cottages. Then I sold a 6th farmhouse and was able to build another cottage. Long story short, I sold all of my level 1 farmhouses and now have 30 cottages placed. Of course, now I need to actually construct a lot of them!!!! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    On this account, I had 20 cottages placed when I reached my limit. I had 15 level 1 farmhouses and 3 level 5 farmhouses.
    I sold 5 farmhouses but still couldn't build anymore cottages. Then I sold a 6th farmhouse and was able to build another cottage. Long story short, I sold all of my level 1 farmhouses and now have 30 cottages placed. Of course, now I need to actually construct a lot of them!!!! Lol
    I am waiting. If the cottages keep dropping treats after the 3visits task, I will see if I can build more. At the moment now, I have no materials to construct them LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    I am waiting. If the cottages keep dropping after the 3visits task, I will see if I can build more. At the moment now, I have no materials to construct them LOL
    I have lots of stone blocks but no wood beams. Lol they do continue to drop after the goal, by the way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I have lots of stone blocks but no wood beams. Lol they do continue to drop after the goal, by the way.
    thanks now time to chop lol

Rhino Keeper
    I think i can buy 31 or 32, if i had the beams for it.... And im level 50... Its weird the number is different!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    I think i can buy 31 or 32, if i had the beams for it.... And im level 50... Its weird the number is different!
    It depends on total number of town buildings. I'm not willing to part with my level 5 farmhouses to build any more cottages. Lol level 1 farmhouses are easy enough to replace.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess it's possible if I denied my kingdom to build lots more cottages to augment the 19 I currently have. But what is the point of selling us Halloween decorations if we have to strip our kingdoms of all atmospheric or decorative items and make them solid masses of cottages? They need to think this through a little.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jericaD View Post
    It won't surprise me if they add farmhouses to the candy collecting. That would be doable for level 17 players as well. I will keep collecting and enjoy my game. ��
    thats what I think.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    thats what I think.
    I hope they do, too. at that point I'll probably sell some cottages and build more farms again. Lol in the mean time, I'll try to collect from cottages as much as possible due to the lengthy time to cook the puddings.

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Not only is it frustrating, it is boring. The last few updates have been boring me off the game. I'm still on my first pudding. Whatever.
    Hear, hear!