Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    I don't think it's undo-able at this point but I do hope there's more coming. Figure 5 collections if you can collect as soon as you wake up. Then 4 more over 16 hours, the last before going to bed. Still leaves 8 hours to sleep. That's cutting it awful close but doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I agree with you. The math still isn't working on this one.

I think we would need almost 25 cottages, collecting 4 times a day. That would give 4 dp's a day times 8 days ( my goal clock just changed to 8 days). That's 32 plus the 10 I already have. I need 13 more. In 3 days, I was able to make 5, so in 8 days at the same pace I should get the additional 13.

Problem is I really don't think I want to turn my whole kingdom over to cottages! How boring! I've got 15 already. That should be more than enough. Of course, we don't even know whether the reward is even worthwhile - S8 has been very inconsistent on that point. Some rewards have been awesome but others are duds. And we also don't know if other quests or buildings will be added. This is very annoying.

Edit: looks like it's a moot point because some have discovered a limit of 20 cottages. So this is not do-able in the time frame

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I don't think it's undo-able at this point but I do hope there's more coming. Figure 5 collections if you can collect as soon as you wake up. Then 4 more over 16 hours, the last before going to bed. Still leaves 8 hours to sleep. That's cutting it awful close but doable.
    I see what you're saying but in real life, this would rarely fall into place. I usually have the flexibility to check in many times throughout the day, but I'm not always able to do so exactly every 4 hours. the 4 hours can easily become 4 1/2 hours, and next thing you know it becomes really hard to get that 5 th collection in.

I think I need to decide whether to bow out now, or keep going with my apparently skimpy supply of 15 cottages and hope that additional sources are provided soon. And as usual, we don't know what S8 is planning so we could make a well- thought decision.

Executive Chef
    It's totally up to you and like I said I hope they add even more but it at least has gone from totally impossible to slightly possible. it's in the realm of doable even though it would take impeccable timing. I'd keep going and hope they add more.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I see what you're saying but in real life, this would rarely fall into place. I usually have the flexibility to check in many times throughout the day, but I'm not always able to do so exactly every 4 hours. the 4 hours can easily become 4 1/2 hours, and next thing you know it becomes really hard to get that 5 th collection in.

I think I need to decide whether to bow out now, or keep going with my apparently skimpy supply of 15 cottages and hope that additional sources are provided soon. And as usual, we don't know what S8 is planning so we could make a well- thought decision.

Executive Chef
    Do we know we going to get more goodie from our cottages and not a one time deal

Rhino Keeper
    No..it won't let me build anymore I have 11 ugh....

Rhino Keeper
    I have 19

Rhino Keeper
    Total limit of 40 town buildings. Refer to the building guide in The Hub subforum to see which building types this covers, but briefly: cottage, farmhouse, market place, tavern, windmill.

Rhino Keeper
    ^ ok thank you!

Executive Chef
    I increased from 10 to 20 and haven't got to the cap yet but think that's enough.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I increased from 10 to 20 and haven't got to the cap yet but think that's enough.
    If I can get to 25, that would be perfect to me. Lol