Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

dirt pudding is the last straw... The amounts needed on recent quests are ridiculous ...going to quit after years of playing

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm afraid we are on our own now... According to how I work out the time in S8 land, it's 6pm.

Here are the buildings available from level 17. It might be worth having them out for when the goal get updated. Don't collect though before checking here first or you see something new in game.

Royal buildings: Conservatory, Lantern Spires, Watchtowers, Library, Observatory
    Town buildings: cottage, farmhouse, market, tavern

Can't be these: Theatre is level 19. Windmill is level 18.
    Sorry all, no new update about the 'extra' sources or when they will start. My post above is not a list of what these extra sources will be, just a list of buildings you can have at level 17 for info purposes to save you having to go through all the buildings listed in the Hub.

I'm really really tired of this bull they are pushing more and more players away with these stupid updates that require 24/7 playing and gems spends to achieve and us hanging around here trying to figure out how it will all works. If I didn't have so many gems left I'd pack it in even with the amount of money and time I'm giving it up once they are spent. They have to take in to concideration that most of us work 8 hrs or so a day and at least sleep for 5. Players shouldn't be expected to hang on and collect every hr to make it or even close to making it and this time I can't see it possible and I have 2 kitchen level 50 and been playing over 2 yrs but I think enough is enough now any one else see this happening more and more and getting fed up

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry all, no new update about the 'extra' sources or when they will start. My post above is not a list of what these extra sources will be, just a list of buildings you can have at level 17 for info purposes to save you having to go through all the buildings listed in the Hub.
    Ty SW. I cannot help but wonder if that means that a) s8 doesnt communicate with you either; b) they do contact you but tell you nothing or c) they instruct you explicitly not to give the players any information.

Rhino Keeper
    Overall it does not matter. A game that is not fun isn't a game at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I too am getting tired of these 'events' where you have to either spend gems and/or collect from buildings MANY times during the day. Many of us play several of their games so it seems lately that there is constantly some event going on. I don't mind opening the games several times a day, but real life, work, school, sleeping, spending time with our families should come first.
    It is not even Halloween yet, and you know we will have Thanksgiving and Christmas events in all games, so I predict at least two more months of dedicating our lives to these games for items that we may not care about in five years.
    I don't mind spending some money on gems if the game is fun, but these events need to be easier and shorter and that would be more fun in my opinion.

Have made two puddings so far and only nine days left!

Also just noticed two new goals in my list about the Baron's royal pet, but I'm afraid to click on them to start them. Are they also ridiculous timed events and do you get anything good for doing them?

55 dirt puddings???!? Cmon really? So absurd.
    Smh.

Executive Chef
    They can always extend the timer when they get back to us during the work week. It's too early to be mad and quit. They just need to fix it, which they will.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    They can always extend the timer when they get back to us during the work week. It's too early to be mad and quit. They just need to fix it, which they will.
    If they gave us more information...if they worked just a teeny tiny bit to maintain our faith in them, we would not be so frustrated. I am not quitting, because that pond looks like it may be a good prize, but this is despite s8's ongoing apparent lack of respect for their customers.

Rhino Keeper
    After a massive effort today I've made 4 puddings to add to the 5 we got as a reward. So I'd agree that the 55 target is absurd. Maybe things will change round on Sunday or Monday. If not time to give up!