Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Not to mention that even IF we had all the ingredients right now, they take 3 hours to "cook" so you could make a max of 4/day which in 11 days (what my timer says) is only 44. It's a required to have a second kitchen even to be mathematically possible!
    Quote Originally Posted by non82 View Post
    I have the orphanage at lvl5.
    Quick maths:
    Sleep 8 hrs a day so max 16 hrs of gaming
    Even if you set an alarm you would get:
    16x orphanage= 48 of each
    2x ivy = 8 worms
    8x OT = 8 cookies
    1,5 (if you send out both castle and barracks) = 1,5 each
    Which means 57,5 a day, so 2 dirt pudding.

We have 10 days and a bit left , so to give 55 we would need at least 5 dirt pudding a day.

Even if I don't sleep, or set an alarm every hour, it would be impossible to finish this quest.

I've been playing this game for over two years and I've always finished the buildings and make it to the final prize in community events.

A challenge I like, but this is stupid! If there is any info on another update next week, giving us a chance to win the awesome looking unknown reward, please share! So we can determine whether we should even bother!
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by non82 View Post
    I have the orphanage at lvl5.
    Quick maths:
    Sleep 8 hrs a day so max 16 hrs of gaming
    Even if you set an alarm you would get:
    16x orphanage= 48 of each
    2x ivy = 8 worms
    8x OT = 8 cookies
    1,5 (if you send out both castle and barracks) = 1,5 each
    Which means 57,5 a day, so 2 dirt pudding.

We have 10 days and a bit left , so to give 55 we would need at least 5 dirt pudding a day.

Even if I don't sleep, or set an alarm every hour, it would be impossible to finish this quest.

I've been playing this game for over two years and I've always finished the buildings and make it to the final prize in community events.

A challenge I like, but this is stupid! If there is any info on another update next week, giving us a chance to win the awesome looking unknown reward, please share! So we can determine whether we should even bother!
    Agreed! This is crazy. Don't give us a goal that is unachievable!

Dirt puddings should only require 3-5 of each, not 25. Utter rubbish, S8!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    Not to mention that even IF we had all the ingredients right now, they take 3 hours to "cook" so you could make a max of 4/day which in 11 days (what my timer says) is only 44. It's a required to have a second kitchen even to be mathematically possible!
    Spiritwind sent a message to S8 asking what the plan is since the goal as it is set out is not doable. Why dont we just wait until we hear back from her. We all agree with the math...and surely the developers can do simple math as well. In the spirit of optimism, lets assume that they have a plan....and something will change....and it better be before next Thursday because I cannot imagine any of us will dedicate this much effort for a week for potentially zero gain.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Agreed! This is crazy. Don't give us a goal that is unachievable!

Dirt puddings should only require 3-5 of each, not 25. Utter rubbish, S8!!!
    Agreed... and have you seen the graphic for the pudding? There's no way there are 25 gummy worms in there! ��
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Personally, I think there will be subsequent goals next week or during the event. We've noted that only Ivy and old Thomas are ready for Halloween "for now".
    If we could collect worms/cookies from farmhouses, that might be alright....
    There has GOT to be a change or this is completely unacceptable.

Rhino Keeper
    I wouldn't freak out just yet...I'm sure a change will be coming as they're not going to give us a challenge that is mathematically impossible. I'm guessing someone crunched the numbers wrong before they implemented this so let's give it a day or two before we bring out the pitchforks ;P

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to guess the change will be the recipe from 25 of each to 5 of each. That seems more reasonable across the board.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vontalken View Post
    I'm going to guess the change will be the recipe from 25 of each to 5 of each. That seems more reasonable across the board.
    In that case we should continue collecting but stop making the dirt pudding.

Also, any new buildings to collect from cannot be the characters' houses...this update is available for to level 17 and up....so only Ivy, Thomas and Thurston?

Rhino Keeper
    Not even Thurston I do not think...I would have to look it up.

Fashion Designer
    55 puddings.....
    Even if we do get another update that allows us to gain more cookies and worms, I guess that would be (European time) next thursdayevening, so that means only a few days left till the quest ends....

By the way, I waited anxiously to find out what the deal was with these orphans' parents (didn't like the orphan-part at all)(we we're even reassured by S8 after concerns like mine), but that story-part has poof, fanished...?!
    I am Zelda