Page 61 of 78 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Fashion Designer
    What we? What choice lol....don't remember a choice ty 4 info Dabag

Rhino Keeper
    Still plugging along. I have 14 puddings so far. It doesn't look like I'll get to finish this one but we'll see. I'm not gonna stress about it.

Thanksgiving is coming up so I won't be wasting gems to speed through this, just in case of a new building, old building sale or community event for the holidays.

In fact, my fingers are crossed that they'll redo the bountiful table event for those of us who weren't around last year.

Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    There are many jobs out there where you simply cannot use the phone right on the dot. Teachers, for example, wouldn't pull their phone out in the middle of teaching their class to tap a game, I'm sure. It sets bad examples for the students, and if caught I'd think they'd be in trouble. Another example would be drivers (bus, taxi, truck, you name it). I certainly hope they do take their passengers and other road users' safety in mind while driving and not play on a smartphone. Or even medical professionals. How would you feel about a doctor or a nurse playing on their phone hourly instead of looking after their patients? And would a surgeon stop to play a game for 10 seconds in the middle of a surgery? This list could go on and on. Realistically speaking for these people they can only pull their phone out during meal breaks, which is like 3 times a day.

Don't make it sound like everyone in the world has a job where they sit all day in front of their desk and can pull out their phone whenever.
    Well said

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    There might just be a chance you were getting confused by the 3 that the orphanage drops and the 1 that old Thomas drops. Everyone else has only gotten 1 from old Thomas every time.
    Seniors Moment...OMG...another one! I must have looked at the picture which shows 3 and not at the actual # of cookies.
    Oh well on with the collecting, Thanks Mary!

Executive Chef
    Just made my 22th pudding, and nr. 23 is cooking, and nr. 24 will be cooking in half an hour (when I should be sleeping, lol).

So far I haven't spent a single gem, tho I did sell some of my town-buildings, and bought 28 cottages. Even have 38 stone blocks and wooden beams left over (restocking: I had 95+ of each of them, after building the cottages I only had +/- 20 of each left). Just collected from my lvl 5 orphanage, and my 28 cottages - and even managed to get both the pumpkin puppy and witch cat, also without spending gems. Being a hoarder pays off

Not disappointed so far And yes, I have no life :P I agree it's probably undoable for people that can only log in once or twice a day, but hey, if that was the case, it would have been far, far too easy for players with lots of time on their hands, for whatever reason. So it's never good. Either the goals are too hard, or too easy...

And SW: I hope you had a nice birthday, from what you wrote, I can be sure you had

And to all: happy collecting, and I really wish everyone can enjoy this event

Have to agree some of us that enjoy the game can't be on their phones , iPads etc 24/7 , I think the expectations are too high on some goals , and I also think that things should be attainable through other measures rather than just gems .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Seniors Moment...OMG...another one! I must have looked at the picture which shows 3 and not at the actual # of cookies.
    Oh well on with the collecting, Thanks Mary!
    Lol that would be.... Michael. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Lol that would be.... Michael. Lol
    hahaha, that's very funny. hello, Michael

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by etchedintime View Post
    Have to agree some of us that enjoy the game can't be on their phones , iPads etc 24/7 , I think the expectations are too high on some goals , and I also think that things should be attainable through other measures rather than just gems .
    My main thing is that anything that requires extraordinary effort, should be rewarded with extraordinary prizes. I do hope it turns out to be more than described so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    hahaha, that's very funny. hello, Michael
    Lmao... Hello