Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Love this!

Maybe all these cottages will attract new families who in turn will adopt the orphans, although I guess some of the cottages will likely be occupied by farmers whose houses were irreparably damaged in the severe storms that blew in over the weekend.
    Yes... It's nice to think there could be more than the half dozen of us walking around to counter-balance an orphanage full of 55 orphans ( or even 10 fattened orphans eating 5.5 puddings each!)...
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Making my 12th pudding. Surely the ancient vaults must have a refrigerator full of pudding!! Maybe my knights are eating it all before they return
    Seriously... The knights are practically worthless needing new swords every time but needing daily huge meals and I send them on important missions that often take them multiple trips before they remember what they were looking for and now they come back to me every day (or two!) with ONE cookie and ONE pocketful of gummy worms... they are like children. HEY!! They ARE children... The knights... are... the orphans!!
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    The example given showed that even if someone worked nonstop it was still impossible. I pointed out that it wasn't taking everything into account, for the sake of the people that would like to finish. But really, if people want to give up, thats their choice to make. I've just been saying all along there would probably be new things to make it easier and there have been and will be. I hate to see people put out tremendous effort only to quit just before it gets easier but again that's their choice if that's what they want to do.
    Where's the like button? 👍

Farm Supplier
    Ahhhh well, I give up too. Holding down a full time job with unsociable shifts and a huge commute every day, Im still only on the first goal...crafting my 9th Hearty Feast to upgrade my Orphanage to Level 2.
    I guess Ill just return to trying to make those **** grooming mitts for Sir Daisy.
    I dont like kids anyway. Bah humbug.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Rhino Keeper
    Happy birthday sweetie and many more to come

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    thank you all very much for all the birthday wishes. I'm having a fantastic day, despite being at work. Late start, long lunch (had red curry at my fave Thai with gals from work), early finish... Who could ask for more! Dinner at our fave Italian restaurant tonight. Presents and chocolate cake still coming when I get home. Yay!

And back on topic, super news about one more update to help us achieve the pond. This event has been/is tough!

We can do this!!!!!

Count me out on this one, i'm not even at the orphanage level 5 yet, as i need so much Spooky fabric, correct me if i'm wrong but Halloween is supposed to be fun and Castle story supposed to be a game, this isn't fun, and it has sure gone past being a game, I'm happy i have a real life, and can't and wont play this 24/7 to achieve something, and i definitely wont spend money on what has become such a money grabbing attempt by TL. Will wait to see if Christmas really is the season of goodwill before deciding as I think now, to delete this money machine.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bentleyboy01 View Post
    Count me out on this one, i'm not even at the orphanage level 5 yet, as i need so much Spooky fabric, correct me if i'm wrong but Halloween is supposed to be fun and Castle story supposed to be a game, this isn't fun, and it has sure gone past being a game, I'm happy i have a real life, and can't and wont play this 24/7 to achieve something, and i definitely wont spend money on what has become such a money grabbing attempt by TL. Will wait to see if Christmas really is the season of goodwill before deciding as I think now, to delete this money machine.
    I cant see this happening for me either....level 3 orphanage....paper is ****ing me. pudding #4 in the kitchen..... : (

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing CS for a good while, since the Valentine's day version. This is probably the first time I gave up trying. I just upgraded the Orphanage to lv.5, and have pudding #1(!) in the kitchen.

Rhino Keeper
    I just make Pudding as much as possible ... but not give ... Keep them in storage.
    Who know, maybe it useful in the future. (very very long planning!!!!!)
    Perhaps they have same goal for next year. So I can finish that goal on time.
    So don't give up now.
    Last edited by olive72; 10-27-15 at 05:52 AM.

Why do they have to make the goals so hard? As I said earlier I'm level 34 and still collecting spooky paper for my orphanage. I've made ONE pudding so far and don't believe I'll even get to 20 before the goal expires.

These goals aren't fun for people who aren't lvl 50 or don't have enough time to play every 2 hours. It's super discouraging. Just like how new players get flooded with all those quests and don't even know where to start. I wish S8 would react quicker to the suggestions made in threads. I'd say lower the number of Puddings needed to 30-35.
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne