Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Low and behold, it's Thursday and I don't see a change in drops as was promised. Impossible? Yes!!!!! 55 puddings! Who was the genius who thought of that one? Same person who made the coin drop next to impossible to get the necessary 99 gold coins. We all earned about 2-4 gold coins in that first part of the sword challenge. Isn't anyone testing these challenges before they launch????

My only sympathy is with Spiritwind, the only light within the bleakness of what is currently Storm 8 forums. I just think they don't care about loyal players. Only about luring in new players who unwittingly buy gems to be ripped off by accidentally speeding up items.

Farm Supplier
    So, i have # 8 pudding in the kitchen : (. After finally getting clear of making paper, i have been able to build 21 cottages (so far)... Maybe waaaaay too little too late...but just keep dogging along......

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Haflaxus View Post
    With my 29 cottages at LV 50, I can hopefully get 8 puddings per day, playing about 16 hours a day. I think that everyone should max their cottage number. Collecting every 4 hours and you will finish the quest in time, probably.
    I can collect (at max) 3 times a day since I go to work and go to sleep all night. Could set my alarm to wake me up every 4 hours but when you teach Kindergarten you need all the rest you can get!😉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Low and behold, it's Thursday and I don't see a change in drops as was promised. Impossible? Yes!!!!! 55 puddings! Who was the genius who thought of that one? Same person who made the coin drop next to impossible to get the necessary 99 gold coins. We all earned about 2-4 gold coins in that first part of the sword challenge. Isn't anyone testing these challenges before they launch????
    Updates are released only at mid day Pacific time ,so there is still more than 7 hrs of time left

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    My sentiments exactly. I have my fingers crossed that this goal will turn out to be the TRICK part of Trick or Treat. Wouldn't it be nice

Keep your knickers on; updates don't happen until around noon PST. It's only 6 AM PST now.

Rhino Keeper
    I suggest people don't hold out hope for an amazing update that will allow people to complete the 55 puddings. This whole update has been a pure money grab. Log in every hour and pay up or go away, S8 does not want you to be here.

They've got plenty of new people installing their games, they don't need you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I suggest people don't hold out hope for an amazing update that will allow people to complete the 55 puddings. This whole update has been a pure money grab. Log in every hour and pay up or go away, S8 does not want you to be here.

They've got plenty of new people installing their games, they don't need you.
    i don't know if I'm using this phrase correctly, but-- the proof will be in the pudding. -- Literally the pudding.

Fashion Designer
    first mission to flat out give up on. prize didn't seem epic anyway. after slaving to build 12 cottages and realizing i'd need 25 to finish in time, and having only 2 puddings i gave up.