Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Meh... Haven't even got the Orphanage to L4 yet

Collecting umpteen trillion doodads is not my idea of fun Interest waaannning...zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Personally, I think there will be subsequent goals next week or during the event. We've noted that only Ivy and old Thomas are ready for Halloween "for now".

I would t be so sure about that. As someone metioned a few pages back: The event is for lv 17 players and they dont have Sarina or Griselda yet (not sure about Thurston)

And am I the only obe who is disappointed that the only thing to do for this new update is collecting stuff and then doing 55 times the same thing?!

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    By the way, I waited anxiously to find out what the deal was with these orphans' parents (didn't like the orphan-part at all)(we we're even reassured by S8 after concerns like mine), but that story-part has poof, fanished...?!
    My guess is Thurston and Sabina will adopt them all, once they finally get around to moving in together...

Cos you know, they got married...

Oh, and they'll all go live in the golden building in the bottom right corner!
    That's this game sorted
    Last edited by zaccy678; 10-22-15 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Im guessing a potion pond, aka reskinned cauldron., no animation of course
    This would actually disappoint me a bit. After getting the cauldron last year I'm almost maxed out on all glues and have a high number of potions. But, I can't think of anything else it could drop.
    Games I play: CS, BS, RS
    I accept all neighbor requests! I also try to return gifts in a timely manner~

Executive Chef
    That doesn't preclude other types of goals and quests, maybe even building something new (just throwing that out there, no real reason to think that. )

First people questioned why should we upgrade the orphanage when it ends up giving nothing but XP and coins. It made sense to me then that surely more was to come. Today we found out the benefit of upgrading it. I feel the same about these circumstances... Surely there is more to come. Spiritwind has conveyed our concerns. Hopefully we will find out more soon. I, for one, won't give up now because I believe there is either more to come or they will remedy an error.
    If not, then I will reconsider. I could be wrong but it's the only thing that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I would t be so sure about that. As someone metioned a few pages back: The event is for lv 17 players and they dont have Sarina or Griselda yet (not sure about Thurston)

And am I the only obe who is disappointed that the only thing to do for this new update is collecting stuff and then doing 55 times the same thing?!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    I wouldn't freak out just yet...I'm sure a change will be coming as they're not going to give us a challenge that is mathematically impossible. I'm guessing someone crunched the numbers wrong before they implemented this so let's give it a day or two before we bring out the pitchforks ;P
    I agree, it should have been 5 DirtPudding instead of 55...

55?! You must be kidding! It's impossible.

It looks like a nest to me not a pond.

Host(ess)
    I'm holding on to my gummy worms and cookies, not making any pudding before I'm maxed out.
    Maybe they will lower the amount needed for 1 pudding, and I don't want to be spending 25 of each now for 1 pudding, if I might be able to make more than 1 pudding with the same resources later on.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by non82 View Post
    I'm holding on to my gummy worms and cookies, not making any pudding before I'm maxed out.
    Maybe they will lower the amount needed for 1 pudding, and I don't want to be spending 25 of each now for 1 pudding, if I might be able to make more than 1 pudding with the same resources later on.
    I totally agree with you on that one! The ratio is off and I'm hoping they'll correct it.