Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/22/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by brendaisme View Post
    I've spent hundreds of gems on this particular challenge to make up for the time I'm sleeping and flying. And because there's no sense in leaving so many gems on the table when I give up. I've been level 50 for a year or more. I'm at 16 puddings.
    This is just ridiculous- I'm also at level 50 for almost 2 years. I have 6 cottages and collect at least 6 times a day on every house that gives cookies and gummies. I have 13 puddings done. Never going to make. I don't know why all of the houses don't give treats.

on top of seeing ANOTHER bat sanctuary and on top of the endless lack of living wood and on top of this RIDICULOUSLY IMPOSSIBLE mud treat challenge, the last treat I collected (would have been the 23rd) disappeared before I could "give" it!!!! team lava? I say team rocket....Shame on you guys...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    i hope more. Now I can make 6.5 per day so maybe 15 per day then I would get that "normal" pond on Friday LOL
    I meant 10 per day. Lol

I honestly believe that this challenge is impossible to complete without using gems. I am retired and I play ALL THE TIME and I have only made 20 dirt puddings. This game is becoming more of a chores than fun. I am ready to give up. This is sad because I really liked this game ...

Executive Chef
    Have you filled your kingdom with cottages? I know some people don't want to do that but I'm just asking because it makes a huge difference. I used less than 5 gems upgrading the orphanage from level 1 to level 2 but haven't used any since. I'm crafting my 37th and 38th pudding now. Having said that, I do think that an hourly collection for nearly a month is waaaay too much.

Quote Originally Posted by potataaaaa View Post
    I honestly believe that this challenge is impossible to complete without using gems. I am retired and I play ALL THE TIME and I have only made 20 dirt puddings. This game is becoming more of a chores than fun. I am ready to give up. This is sad because I really liked this game ...

I have 21 cottage and I stop making when they said they will have more updates coming.
    But we only have 4.5 days left and we still got no updates.
    I will quit this game if at last I cannot finish the goal without using any/reasonable amount of gems (To be fair, I did use some gems for the previous events, but the amount used is foreseeable and reasonable)
    I play this event since it was released and I got my orphanage upgraded to max well before the collection of cookies and gummies starts. I am angry mostly due to an improper planning of this event. I dont see the reason why pushing everything to the last 11 days. They can actually put it right after the level 5 orphanage is built. I think it will become more achievable and more fun to most players esp those experienced ones who have finished all storyline and are waiting for interesting events to continue play CS.
    I am in level 43 and currently have 22 puddings with me. Let's see if they will keep disappointing me thru the end.

Executive Chef
    The update should be tomorrow at noon pacific time or there about.

Quote Originally Posted by wesley1218 View Post
    I have 21 cottage and I stop making when they said they will have more updates coming.
    But we only have 4.5 days left and we still got no updates.
    I will quit this game if at last I cannot finish the goal without using any/reasonable amount of gems (To be fair, I did use some gems for the previous events, but the amount used is foreseeable and reasonable)
    I play this event since it was released and I got my orphanage upgraded to max well before the collection of cookies and gummies starts. I am angry mostly due to an improper planning of this event. I dont see the reason why pushing everything to the last 11 days. They can actually put it right after the level 5 orphanage is built. I think it will become more achievable and more fun to most players esp those experienced ones who have finished all storyline and are waiting for interesting events to continue play CS.
    I am in level 43 and currently have 22 puddings with me. Let's see if they will keep disappointing me thru the end.

Rhino Keeper
    I see some have 28 cottage.. How is that possible? I have 14 and can't have more. It say im on the max?????
    Im on level 50 of this game already for long long time.
    Why this differents????

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I see some have 28 cottage.. How is that possible? I have 14 and can't have more. It say im on the max?????
    Im on level 50 of this game already for long long time.
    Why this differents????
    It all depends on how many town buildings you have already. Ones in storage count as well as those on your board. You can only have 40 town buildings including the faerie bulb, less if you're lower levelled. At level 50 your max is 40.

Rhino Keeper
    Ended at 21 pudding today. I sure hope that update tomorrow will be big. *cross fingers*